Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

communism is a "classless" and "stateless" society -- the 17th amendment made the United States a "stateless" government -- massive immigration of "illegals" and exportation of jobs eliminates the "middle class" -- leaving only the very poor and the very rich

Karl Marx's roadmap to a communist society taken from the ]Communist Manifesto
    Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
    A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
    Abolition of all right of inheritance
    Confiscation of the property of emigrants and rebels
    Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly
    Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
    Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
    liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture
    Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries;
    gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
    Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202
    Whats the name of your myspace group? Send me the link and ill apply as a member as I already have a myspace thing (as does most of my generation).
    exactly what is a "myspace thing"?
    Its like a website where people can make a profile with pictures and stuff. Very popular among teenagers like me.

Wikipedia can explain it better then me lol:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Whats the name of your myspace group? Send me the link and ill apply as a member as I already have a myspace thing (as does most of my generation).
    exactly what is a "myspace thing"?
    Its like a website where people can make a profile with pictures and stuff. Very popular among teenagers like me.

Wikipedia can explain it better then me lol:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myspace
    I found last night another called Friendster. It is like MYSPACE and believe you me. I am starting and i might be slow. But i promise i will email every single person, personaly on these sites.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: Let's Get Active!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I love to read and respond to this forum, it is an outlet for ideas and opinions that we would not otherwise have. I am, however, getting to a point that I want to be more active in doing something, but, I lack the finances to do it. I am itching to find a way to go further in my endeavors to assist my country in ridding itself of this terrible problem of illegals. Joining Minuteman might be nice, but I have two kids that would have to go with me, probably not the best situation. I live in Oregon, and needless to say, this is Liberland when it comes to politics, so even to be heard by these people here is near impossible. I really want to do more, I want to actively make a difference. I have been doing little things like boycotting businesses that hire illegals, and making reports about illegals and those that rent to them, or assist them, but it feels like so little as big as the problem is. Any suggestions folks?
    :arrow

I heard Cook's Hams (one is located in Grayson, Ky.) went to Tn. to get illegals to work for them. They are owned by ConAgra.

I wrote Conagra, asked them if it was true. They never answered me...
    Check out their web site and see just how many food products they produce.

I told them I would never buy their products again.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Let's Get Active!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I love to read and respond to this forum, it is an outlet for ideas and opinions that we would not otherwise have. I am, however, getting to a point that I want to be more active in doing something, but, I lack the finances to do it. I am itching to find a way to go further in my endeavors to assist my country in ridding itself of this terrible problem of illegals. Joining Minuteman might be nice, but I have two kids that would have to go with me, probably not the best situation. I live in Oregon, and needless to say, this is Liberland when it comes to politics, so even to be heard by these people here is near impossible. I really want to do more, I want to actively make a difference. I have been doing little things like boycotting businesses that hire illegals, and making reports about illegals and those that rent to them, or assist them, but it feels like so little as big as the problem is. Any suggestions folks?
    :arrow

I heard Cook's Hams (one is located in Grayson, Ky.) went to Tn. to get illegals to work for them. They are owned by ConAgra.

I wrote Conagra, asked them if it was true. They never answered me...
    Check out their web site and see just how many food products they produce.

I told them I would never buy their products again.
    I bet they went to Bradley County to get them. It is where a lot of illegals are because close to Dalton Georgia. Let me tell you all and since originally I am from Chattanooga Tenn. Before you buy and Carpets from Dalton. Call the Manufactory and ask about the hiring practice. My little brother informed me the other day. That Dalton Is now one of the biggest in hiring Illegals. I know of several raids, in the past, from Galaxy Carpets, and Dalton Carpets. But the practice still go on. I have even asked my congressman to take a road trip there. To show him this practice, with no luck.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

The Myspace Site is a lot bigger then i even thought. you can post message in Home cities like Orange county, etc. etc. SO i am joining all kinds of groups this morning and putting out the word and i really suggest all of do the same.

And if and when you do

here is where you can find me on there

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 0806023105

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12