Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's Get Fired UP!

Ok folks!

I hope everyone is well rested from the weekend and ready to fire it up!

Two big battles this week. It's CAFTA DEFEAT SHOWTIME. On top of that we will release the hounds in NC again because this state has gone white hot! People are very angry. Email to follow with details.

We are going to turn up the pressure across the board. We are going to turn the tide this week.

Hope everyone is ready. Let's roll!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds great W! I want you, if you can and will, to name name's and expose those sorry Democratic NC legislators who block/refuse to allow legislation to address illegal immigration in this state. I want to sink my teeth into them but I hope I don't get posioned when I do......LOL.

LET'S ROLL!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

SETTING ON 'READY', W!!
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

READY WILLIAM!!

Let's RIDE, Let's ROCK, Let's ROLL, Let's ROAR!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am Ready W. Already been making Calls to the reps today anyways.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm sending out the ALIPAC weekly reader chopped full of anti-cafta material, then we are firing up the network Tuesday Morning to fight this open borders CAFTA sell out.

I want everyone on the phones and emails with me. I want it to be a phone free for all!

We are going after Congress and we are making it clear. CAFTA will result in more cheap foreign labor flooding the country on top of an illegal immigration crisis.

The Republicans in Congress are afraid of the illegal immigration issue. We just have to let them know what we know and that we know.

Let's get everyone on the line bright and early Tuesday morning and fight down to the wire.

Nobody stop till you hear the news on Weds after the vote.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call: Mike Fitpatrick 202-225-4276 undecided

Call Clay Shaw(FL) 202-225-3026 undecided

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Call: Mike Fitpatrick 202-225-4276 undecided

Call Clay Shaw(FL) 202-225-3026 undecided
    I have called both and Fitpatrick is still undecided. Told him to Vote No.

Shaw’s Aide wouldn’t provide any information but I found this article that says he supports it.

http://www.bocaratonnews.com

and this strange article where the Catholics are pressuring congress to VOTE NO on CAFTA
    http://www.catholicsforfaithfulcitizens ... 070705.htm
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It is strange that the Catholics and at least two other religious OBL members, Lutheran Church and Church of Christ...all three oppose CAFTA.

While everything they said in the article is absolutely true, I do not think that is the reason they oppose CAFTA.

I've wondered about the Catholic Church opposition to CAFTA and I believe it concerns Mexico. The immigration from Central America which has a different Hispanic Mix than Mexico will put the Mexicans here llegally vying for the same benefits, housing, and jobs.

Central America is part of the OTM, "Other Than Mexicans" deportation program....which I've not heard any Catholic opposition to. That seems fine with them. So there is something about the difference between Mexican Hispanics and Central American Hispanics that is bothering the Catholic Church on CAFTA.

I'm glad to see them in our camp. I just don't buy we have the whole story here.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn