Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Let's get ready to roll folks!

The software upgrades are complete and we will be opening the gates to the boards here at alipac soon.

I hope everyone is rested and has their spirits up with the news that is coming in.

There is much left to do and the work we have in front of us between now and November is a monumental undertaking.

We are on the path of making history and we already have in many ways. Now it is time to make our biggest impact ever in the elections.

This will take time, focus, energy, and money.

I hope everyone is ready to roll and get this done. A lot of good people are out there fighting on our side and they are going to need our help.

Things are looking good that we have pushed back the amnesty attempt and the government is at least pretending to enforce our laws now more than before.

The big danger here now is those Americans that are aware that chose to site down or go back to sleep on this issue hoping someone else fixes it.

We also must avoid the nay sayers that feel all is lost and extreme measures or resignation are the plan.

ALIPAC has had a mission since the beginning and that mission has brought us to this point and played a major role in the national developments on this issue.

Let's get everyone ready to come out of the gate strong this coming week.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So we can have flyers to distribute - this would be nice
    I offered my help a few times already .
    If I know who is a right person in my area to work with - I would like to work for that person .
    If we keep sending flyers with numbers , updates , then even people who are "sleeping " now would have to awake . After all , this whole issue of immigration was in the shadows for so long .
    I think giving the numbers / crimes , tax money etc / is a good and constructive way to approach the problem . People need to see for themselves that this current security and comfort is a deceptive illusion and they will be in big trouble if this country has no laws
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Lets roll man, I'm ready and lookin to hit the ground running. I'm in 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    So we can have flyers to distribute - this would be nice
    I offered my help a few times already .
    If I know who is a right person in my area to work with - I would like to work for that person .
    If we keep sending flyers with numbers , updates , then even people who are "sleeping " now would have to awake . After all , this whole issue of immigration was in the shadows for so long .
    I think giving the numbers / crimes , tax money etc / is a good and constructive way to approach the problem . People need to see for themselves that this current security and comfort is a deceptive illusion and they will be in big trouble if this country has no laws
    Hope,

We have fliers to distribute. Look in the ALIPAC Action Panel found on the top blue tool bar ... look under ACTIVISM.
    \\

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you . I like the general " Tired of illegal immigration?" flier .
    What is the best coverage of distribution ? Just general residential area or offices / stores etc ? I can choose the areas where I want the fliers to go .
    Is it helpful if there will be a flier which gives numbers , appeals - like "give us the country back " , tells about the situation in schools , taxes , crimes , hospitals etc ? Something that brings the illegal imm. topic closer to everybody
    Is there a local person / representative / I live in Central Florida / whom
    ALIPAC would like to promote ?
    Is it helpful if the person's name is also on the flier ?
    Sorry , maybe I ask too many questions ?
    But I do not know many things yet and I 'd like to do the right things while trying to help .
    Also , if ALIPAC thinks that there is a official in my area who is willing to fight against illegal immigration , maybe it would be nice to consolidate around that person , attract media , have him/her speak and make a rally ?

I also wanted to send a donation , but by mail / I do not like to give away my credit card info online / . When I filled the questionare it said that they will mail me a letter to send donation - I have not received it / it is already 2 weeks / . Is there an address I can do it ?

W and Folks,

I'm ready.

However, you won't be seeing me post a lot, as I'm getting ready to move, to Aztlan, Washington state to get the help I need to take care of my mother, and to be with my family (including grandson ) during the upcoming important years!

I've spent a LOT of time researching for ALIPAC because I've learned so much and want to share with newbies. However, , I'VE GOT TO SORT AND PACK 3 GENERATIONS WORTH OF BELONGINGS, PAPERS, etc. This has happened so quickly, I was expecting to have 6 months or longer to do so, but found a house in ONE DAY. I take it that this means, God willing, that I'm supposed to move.

I will be checking, quickly & daily and look forward to action alerts from ALIPAC. I'm going to have to LIMIT my time, so want to spend it wisely, still doing the emailing/faxing/phone calls, etc. So never fear, I'm on it!

Will be more active on this site, once I get my mother moved.

Everyone, please keep on doing what you can, stay well and safe.
    I keep you in my prayers.

Pat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I also wanted to send a donation , but by mail / I do not like to give away my credit card info online / . When I filled the questionare it said that they will mail me a letter to send donation - I have not received it / it is already 2 weeks / . Is there an address I can do it ?
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622-0966

William I am ready to roll for the next round. Just waiting on your great direction and areas to focus on and target. We must stick together and see this through till the end.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It will take a few days into this week for me to catch up on things and get our engines running full again.

We are going to plow straight into the elections and establish that as our central and constant focus from now till November.

We will be adding in more resources as we go.

The trick is that we have to keep everything running that we already have in place while building on more projects.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast