Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am making my calls to the House tomorrow!
    remember that old rock and roll song,
    I FEEL GOOD!
    Let's get um!

I will distribute flyers in a larger city Tuesday!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

curiouspat, be sure to take good care of yourself to ok, I care for my mom and grandson to, take care.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanks, Nitty! I appreciate it! Pat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

At the rigth of this page you`ll find a topic "URGENT Send support letter to Mayor Barletta of Hazleton Pa"

You`ll see that many people back east are waking up.
    ------------------------

I have made a few hundred copies of the fliers and have been placing them on windshields at various shopping centers. Also, anytime I send snail mail such as a bill or anything else I slip in a flyer. You never know who may open the envelope and find the flyer and pass it on to the next person.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

timnem,

Enclosing the flyer in snail mail is a terrific idea!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

W,
    I use bill pay I am going to put the Alipac web address in the memo if that’s OK.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

W wrote
    The big danger here now is those Americans that are aware that chose to site down or go back to sleep on this issue hoping someone else fixes it.
    You're absolutely right, W. All we need is for this thing to stall and leave our politicians to enforce our existing laws. We know they were sitting on their butts before this whole issue came up. We need to see that this does not continue afterwards. We don't need them coming up with lame alternatives for solutions while our borders remain wide open. Hopefully, they will choose to represent the American citizens rather than some organization(s).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CuriousPat, we're going to miss you, but I can't help to believe that at the rate things are going, getting out of Florida is a blessing in disguise. There is NO TELLING what this place is going to be like in 2-5 years if something, such as illegal immigration isn't brought under control around here. So, I am happy for you.

Have a safe journey and we will look forward to when you're all settled and you can log back on !! Take care. Good luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, Legal! I appreciate it. You could help me, by pming me to check if there's an action alert, pre W emailing. That would save me time, cause I am eyeballing my email for family email, and y'all are sure extended family!
    TIME'S UP!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast