Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I remember the days of overpopulation being a major concern. Obviously big biz again squashed that notion. More people = more money.

Here in Mexifornia the builders have had it made for decades but have our roads been upgraded to handle the traffic due to all the homes built? Some people here spend hrs on our freeways. I see that in itself a waste of money because time is money to many.

When couples began having only one or two children I thought that was sensible. But, no, the powers that be didn't like that. So they had to figure out a way to bring in more people, thus let the borders be open. So our roads are conjested, jails and schools are overcrowded which affects everyone's quality of life.

At the rate our so-call-leaders are going, overpopulation will become an issue again but only when it becomes a catastrophe. In this state that point may be reached when there is no longer enough water.

That's my 2 cents. Interesting thread.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    While many of my counterparts mothers were buying them name brand jeans and shoes, etc..., my mother (and father) was working full time, and I did not get the name brand stuff, only if I earned it myself.
    While many of my friends thought my parents were either stingy, or just plain mean, I realized that they were better parents, they gave us more than money could buy, they taught us to work and to appreciate what we did have, and to be creative to find ways to make life better, instead of it being handed to us on a silver platter.
    So True. That`s when "disipline started to become a thing of the past. And If you have noticed, thats when things started veering out of control and kids attidutes toward their parents started changing.

When I was a kid I don`t even know if there was such thing as "Generic" products.
    When something had to be done, we just did it. We never ask why or expected to be paid. And we never thought twice about it. But I`m a farm boy. Back then there was a big differnce in living on a farm and living in a city.
    5 wrote
    Why didn't their parents at least think about the life they are raising them to lead?
    Because their parents expected the US Gov, and tax payers to take care of all of that.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    km, I was raised wholly different from most of my generation, that is why I wound up married to a man of a different generation, the men in mine, overall, where spoiled punks.

It is even worse now. I see kids my son's age, running around, looking like crud, acting out and then when they are in trouble, their parents excuse it away.

For example: down in Eugene, Oregon, the center of the progressives universe, a family raised a son who became an anarchist and was caught destroying property. Police investigated him, then got a search warrant for their home as he was involved with eco-terrorism.

The parents were just beside themselves wondering why his choice to be involved in anarchism was making him suspect, and then they said "this is exactly the reason his generation has the beleifs they do". Thus they excused this teenagers crappy behavior and his blatant disregard for others property and others hard work. They felt that simply because our society will not accept this punks behaior, this makes his defiance to the norm, all that more excusable.

My husband said when you see kids who cannot behave and respect others and their property, blame the parents.

Thus, the above is why I am 100% against the envirofreaks, here, they think they rule all and although they are the minority, they think their opinion and desires are all that matters.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123