Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets hit NBC IN JUNE! Weekly barage for ignored stories!

Id like to see ALIPAC and SOS sponsor a monthlong campaign against 1 main target national media outlet and hit them and their advertisers with email and phone barage blitz over bias.

How about it, it has to come from official top down, but I want a BLITZ!! for a month......

The bias is absurd and rediculus. Hit the media, AND advertisers. That means we all watch alot of TV...

Actually what we need is someone to make a short film of whats really going on exposing the radicals and the governments involved in this disgusting mess they are making of this country. From the top to the bottom and find a station willing to air it. There has to be an enormous amount of footage out there, enough to blow the whistle on all involved,and then run it for a week straight with HEAVY advertising. You want to donate to something? Lets donate to a cause like that and REALY get the word out to America in a HUGE way. I'll throw in the first 500 bucks if we can get this rolling. Whos with me?

These are both good causes. X, there is something that might be coming up involving film you might want to sponsor... drop me a PM.

BadMonkey, talk to some of the SOS folks and tell them we will run some efforts on NBC from ALIPAC in June.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a new station

How about starting a new broadcasting company?

I wonder how Michael Moore feels about this issue. Maybe we can get him rolling on it. He gets a lot of press for his movies. He has a built in audience and , whether you agree with his political outlook or not, his work gets attention.

His website is at http://www.michaelmoore.com/

He is currently working on a movie about the sad state of health care in this country. He is asking for your stories. Quote" Send me a short, factual account of what has happened to you – and what IS happening to you right now if you have been unable to get the health care you need. Send it to michael@michaelmoore.com. I will read every single one of them (even if I can't respond to or help everyone, I will be able to bring to light a few of your stories)."
    Maybe those of us who have to deal with how the illegals impact the health care system could enlighten him to the horrors we face, the people dying waiting in overfull emergency rooms etc.?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    I wonder how Michael Moore feels about this issue. Maybe we can get him rolling on it. He gets a lot of press for his movies. He has a built in audience and , whether you agree with his political outlook or not, his work gets attention.

His website is at http://www.michaelmoore.com/

He is currently working on a movie about the sad state of health care in this country. He is asking for your stories. Quote" Send me a short, factual account of what has happened to you – and what IS happening to you right now if you have been unable to get the health care you need. Send it to michael@michaelmoore.com. I will read every single one of them (even if I can't respond to or help everyone, I will be able to bring to light a few of your stories)."
    Maybe those of us who have to deal with how the illegals impact the health care system could enlighten him to the horrors we face, the people dying waiting in overfull emergency rooms etc.?
    He may not be saying anything since he has a lot of union worker anti-illegal supporters and a lot of open borders pro-illegal supporters.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Re: a new station

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    How about starting a new broadcasting company?
    Thats what I was thinking (I mean dreaming). Or just give us a 30 min primetime slot on a major network. If that brain dead Geraldo Rivera can get air time, anybody should be able too.