Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Let's motivate ICE to apprehend fugitive felon Elvira.

Please, for those that can spare the dime and time, call the Chicago ICE office and deman that Elvira Arellano be apprehended and brought to justice.

Here is what I'm going to say:

As a United States Citizen, I demand that you apprehend the felon Elvira Arellano. She is currently hiding out at the Adalberto United Methodist Church on 2716 West Division Street.

The Chicago ICE office number: (312) 353-4465.

Hey, these folks indirectly work for us, don't they? The must, because they work for the federal government and the federal government certainly takes a healthy chunk out of my monthly paycheck!

Since when does a fugitive felon dictate the conditions of his or her apprehension? Yes, she is a felon because she defied a previous court order and returned to the United States after being deported.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chicage ICE # changed to: (312)-385-1748

I called the number and got a recording that said that the number had been changed to (312)-385-1748. I then called the new number and got a busy signal.

They are playing you off...

Elvira is a felon and the church that is assisting her is guilty of a felon.
    I.C.E. should go and arrest her and the church leader.
    Churches cannot provide a sanctuary for criminals or the churches would be full of felons.
    She and the church should be treated as any other felon is treated.
    Many parents have left their children and gone to prison or jail. They do not have a choice of leaving or taking their kids with them.

Many illegals have left their children in Mexico.

She can be imprisoned, deported or take her child and go back to Mexico. I believe the child is a citizens of Mexico, also.
    She can leave her child here in protective services.

It is the responsibility of the U.S. Attorney General to investigate claims of entities that substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally, and to turn over such evidence as may be gathered to a grand jury for possible indictment. Failure to do so is in of itself a felony.

We should go after I.C.E. and the U.S> Attorney General.

AskDOJ@usdoj.gov.

http://www.usdoj.gov/contact-us.html

Child should be removed and placed in Protective Service. He is being exploited and used. He is now in Mexico pleading for his mother to stay in America.

http://www.ice.gov/about/fps/contact.htm#region05