Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LET'S STEP UP TO THE PLATE, KIDS!!!

ALIPAC NEEDS US!

If we want to hit the ball out of the park so that all U.S. Taxpaying Citizens can experience the benefits of Justice and Fairness, we need to do everything we can to help support our website.

Although I make it a policy never to discuss my personal donations to organizations and the amount which I donate; since frankly, it’s no-one else’s business, I am breaking that rule today for ALIPAC.

It’s totally understandable that many hard-working U.S. Citizen Taxpayers are having a tough time making ends meet. Yet, there are so many people out there who want to tax us more, so that we would continue to support foreign nationals who do not want to become citizens and who want to live off of our hard-earned tax dollars. We must not let that happen. We must not let that be one of the changes that certain people want to inflict on this country. But I digress!

I have just sent a donation to ALIPAC in the amount of $250.00. Granted, this may not be much to some, but it is all I can do at this time. Again, I usually keep my donations private, but I am breaking that rule because I want to illustrate something here.

$250.00 is half of $500.00. $250.00 is One Quarter of One Thousand Dollars.

If any of one of our members are able to match that $250.00, then that would be halfway to $500.00 for ALIPAC. If two members who are able to do so would each match that $250.00, then ALIPAC would be half way to $1,000.00. If four of our members who are able to do so could each match the $250.00, ALIPAC would have $1,000.00. If more than four members who are able to do so can each match that amount… well, you can do the math!

Of course, members who are able to do so may donate what they can to contribute towards a match of that amount as well. It’s up to you. It’s up to all of us.

Please notice that I keep referring to “members who are able to do so.â€
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Money is real tight for me right now, but I just donated. Even a little bit helps. ALIPAC is a very lean organization compared to most others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well said MarkM
    Without Alipac we would have a very hard time making an impact with the politicians. When we all work together things get done. For the first time in 7 years we are finally seeing enforcement in several different areas. Lets keep up the good work!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I will donate $150 tonight along with $150 to Ron Paul's campaign for Liberty.

Via - Paypal.

thanks

Thanks all for your donations. I know some of are squeezing our nickels and dimes right now. Little donations add up. Let's face it if our over 25,000 members each gave $10 that would be $250,000. Wouldn't take much and it would get the job done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you MarkM and have a wonderful weekend.
    God Bless America!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Wow!!! We're almost there! Thank you for sending in your donations. Thank you all very much for everything you are doing to keep ALIPAC on track to winning our goals. Keep up the good work, kids! God Bless.

- MarkM
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    Wow!!! We're almost there! Thank you for sending in your donations. Thank you all very much for everything you are doing to keep ALIPAC on track to winning our goals. Keep up the good work, kids! God Bless.

- MarkM

Thank you for the post and generous contribution MarkM.

And thank you, Emanon, and everyone else who is coming forward to help us continue.

You rock!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn