Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LNR

Let's thank the Legislators for Legal Immigration

Just a thought, and I've already done this, so I've got all the email addresses for you here.
    I think we should, in blitz-ALIPAC fashion, flood the mailboxes of these patriots to thank them for stepping up to the plate and fighting for this country and its constitution and heritage and laws. Here's part of what I wrote:

I'd like to thank you so much for joining the State Legislators for Legal Immigration and hope that your colleagues will join you in your endeavor. You have clearly heard the 80% of us who absolutely want our borders and ports secured and NO AMNESTY for illegal aliens. Our country cannot fiscally afford and absorb the limitless influx of uneducated, poor people from other countries who fail to take care of their own people.

Thanks again for your bravery in taking this stand for us. It is legislators like you who will turn this thing around for us.

Here are the email addresses:
    camjulward@aol.com
    rpearce@azleg.gov
    kjohnson@azleg.gov
    jburges@azleg.gov
    CheckDeVore@aol.com
    senatorschultheis@gmail.com
    scott.renfroe.senate@state.co.us
    mail@mikekopp.net
    rep.kent.lambert@comcast.net
    steve.johnson.senate@state.co.us
    tim.bearden@house.ga.gov
    SenatorLauzen@aol.com
    ekoch@iga.in.gov
    psmac@iowatelecom.net
    don@delegatedwyer.com
    Robert.Hedlund@state.ma.us
    Dagema@house.mi.gov
    jackhoogendyk@comcast.net
    briannieves@yahoo.com
    senatorbutcher@aftco.net
    tfulton@leg.ne.gov
    moeville@peoplepc.com
    lauriejboyce@yahoo.com
    randyterrill@okhouse.gov
    rep.lindaflores@state.or.us
    rep.kimthatcher@state.or.us
    Dmetcalf@pahousegop.com
    rep.donna.rowland@legislature.state.tn.us
    gdonnelson@utah.gov
    ssandstrom@utah.gov
    jay@jayobrien.org
    Metkel@aol.com
    Carolmiller2006@aol.com
    lsumner@mail.wvnet.edu
    Dan.Flynn@house.state.tx.us
    leo.berman@house.state.tx.us
    rep-singleton@rilin.state.ri.us
    firewood@tds.net
    mjapa@rushmore.com
    heritage@valyousat.net
    frankglidewell@yahoo.com
    walterss@arkleg.state.ar.us
    woodsj@arkleg.state.ar.us
    martinm@arkleg.state.ar.us
    greenr@arkleg.state.ar.us

There were a couple who had website email forms, but most are in the above list.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

What a great idea LNR alittle praise can go along way, and we need these guys on our side.
    Thanks for the list!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I would like to thank them just long enough until i can get them out of there , everyone of them .

They need to thank me for forcing them to do their jobs .

I only know of maybe 3 or 4 who I think should ever darken the doors of the whitewashed house .

I will email them a thank you note for making me almost have a stroke begging them to do what they should be doing anyway . I DON'T FORGET what they have done to my country . To my kids future or the filthy brainwashing their lobbyist have done to my grandkids .

This is not personal to any of you, I' just fed up with them all .

Thanks for the list. This is a really great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I would like to thank them just long enough until i can get them out of there , everyone of them .

I only know of maybe 3 or 4 who I think should ever darken the doors of the whitewashed house .

I will email them a thank you note for making me almost have a stroke begging them to do what they should be doing anyway . I DON'T FORGET what they have done to my country . To my kids future or the filthy brainwashing their lobbyist have done to my grandkids .

NOamNasty, I think you have these state Legislators confused with the United States congress, House and Senate.

These are State Legislators who have formed a coalition called "State Legislators for Legal Immigration" their coalition is on our side and they are trying to help us fight the U.S. congress and Senate so we can get our laws enforced.

I understand your frustration as there are days we are all just plain fedup!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Right Sosad. It's the State guys.

They started a group just for state representatives.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

NOamNasty, I think you have these state Legislators confused with the United States congress, House and Senate.

These are State Legislators who have formed a coalition called "State Legislators for Legal Immigration" their coalition is on our side and they are trying to help us fight the U.S. congress and Senate so we can get our laws enforced.

WHOOPS ! Maybe I need to get more informed on my form of gov. positions .Thanks SOS.

LNR

I totally understand your feelings and I also am frustrated with our elected official's inaction. ... But, I also sort of feel like "better late than never" ... None of us can do this alone ... eventually, we HAVE to get someone (who we elect) with the ability to vote on laws, to ACT. We set it up this way for a reason ... we just had to hit them in the head with a 2x4 to get them to understand that's WE hired THEM. So, now that we've got their attention, we should at least say, "bygones are bygones, let's get to work!"
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

WHOOPS ! Maybe I need to get more informed on my form of gov. positions .Thanks SOS.
    Your welcome easy mistake and believe me we all make them.
    ( coming from one who knows all to well)

Great idea and a way of showing our support of their work on our behalf.

Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast