Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    This is what I don't understand, IF they were doing this for the "chidren" and did NOT want to reward the bad behaviour of their parents, whey do they allow these children to SPONSOR others for Amnesty.

THEY SHOULD STOP THAT!!

NO SPONSORSHIP. That WU person says, "they shouldn't suffer the bad behaviour of their parents.." YET -- by proxy those BAD PARENTS receive amnesty by being SPONSORED..

Are these people dumb or what?
    sneaky, unethical, conniving, traitorous, but not dumb.

Not one dime for any of them. Round them up and get them the he11 out of here. They can go to college in their own countries.
    This is just what their freeloading, deadbeat parents have been waiting for all these years, isn't it? AMNESTY FOR ALL!

"they shouldn't suffer the bad behaviour of their parents.." HAHAHA oh the hypocrisy of this misguided statement!

What do we do to children of drug dealers? We take away all the family's assets and they are made to suffer for the sins of their parent(s). Oh but wait! These are AMERICAN citizens children, it's OK for them to suffer.

NO DREAM ACT! Not now, not ever!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

JRB
    Mr. Wu,
    I recently received your Auto Reply Email regarding the Dream Act. I will say you had no problems in this email telling me where my concerns as a Legal Voter fall with you. To think I made the mistake of voting for you. Had I known the blatant disregard you have for your Constituents I would not have made that mistake.

What I have done is post your Auto Reply on the ALIPAC website and it has gotten some interesting attention from registered voters. They do not like your disregard for the Opposition as you call us, the ones that voted you into congress. When you find the time to start representing us we might find the time to vote for you the next time your up for re-election. Making your Constituents the Opposition is not Politically Correct.

I wanted to ask you how it is ok for an Illegal Immigrant Child to be given Amnesty and Education Benefits when a Legal Citizen of this Country's (Lets use the child of parents who committed a crime here in the United States) kid does not get the same break? What does it say that if my Son wanted to go to Iowa State University and he lives here in Oregon, but he cant get in state tuition because he is a Resident of the United States but an Illegal Immigrants child can? Does this sound fair to you? Maybe I should have broke the law 15 years ago and then maybe someone like you would come up with a great Idea like the Dream Act for me. Doesn’t sound like a very good idea, does it? Why don’t we make the Country that these Illegal Immigrants came from step up and fix the problem? How about if we send these kid back to their Country of origin and have them apply for an Education Visa? Does that sound fair to give Citizenship to those Children of Illegal Immigrants when you have people obeying the law and coming to the United States on Education Visa’s? What is the real motivation behind this Amnesty push?

America is getting tired of its Politician making decisions we as the public do not agree with. Its time for you to figure out who you represent, Illegal Immigrants or the Legal Citizens of the United States. I pray that you Mr. Wu and the Ted Kennedy’s, Dick Durbin’s, of Politics think about this much longer than you have and come up with sensible legislation unlike this Dream Act. The Dream Act is wrong, it reeks of unequal opportunity and it benefits people who knowingly broke our laws.

This is the Letter I sent back to Congressman Wu regarding his reply to me. If he replies I will post it but I doubt he will.

I believe that it is unfair to expect children to suffer the mistakes of their parents. Many of the immigrants who will take advantage of this bill are individuals who have lived in the United States most of their lives, are bright students, upstanding members of the community, and through no fault of their own, are undocumented. I believe that every child, irrespective of the acts of his or her parents, deserves a chance to succeed.
    You are indeed an idiot! Some of these "children" are well over the age of 21, and are responsible for their own "illegal" status. They may have had no control over being brought here, but they certainly can control their current actions.

By rewarding these children, we also reward their criminal parents who brought them here illegally. By rewarding these children, we also pardon their parents' use of forged documents and stolen or fake social security numbers. By rewarding these children, we teach them that lies and deception are acceptable for the attainment of goals.

By rewarding these children, we mock the rule of law and encourage the impoverished of the world to come. By rewarding these children, we move one step closer to anarchy.

Children learn what they live.

JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I believe that it is unfair to expect children to suffer the mistakes of their parents. Many of the immigrants who will take advantage of this bill are individuals who have lived in the United States most of their lives, are bright students, upstanding members of the community, and through no fault of their own, are undocumented. I believe that every child, irrespective of the acts of his or her parents, deserves a chance to succeed.
    You are indeed an idiot! Some of these "children" are well over the age of 21, and are responsible for their own "illegal" status. They may have had no control over being brought here, but they certainly can control their current actions.

By rewarding these children, we also reward their criminal parents who brought them here illegally. By rewarding these children, we also pardon their parents' use of forged documents and stolen or fake social security numbers. By rewarding these children, we teach them that lies and deception are acceptable for the attainment of goals.

By rewarding these children, we mock the rule of law and encourage the impoverished of the world to come. By rewarding these children, we move one step closer to anarchy.

Children learn what they live.
    Im 100% with you fedupDeb but how do we uncork the politicians heads from there butts. We as a group of fed up individuals need to get organized. When I see post like (what are the options in 200 it makes me wonder if we are going to be going in so many directions that we wont make a difference. I know everyone needs a place to vent but sometimes when I read all the info in this website it takes the focus off the constant bombardment of Faxes, letters and emails we need to be sending to the Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Mayors. We need to decide on a horse for President and get behind him. Not just in Votes but with money. The thing is Air Time is what gets these guys elected. Put Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo on TV and I mean a lot of airtime and people will look at them as real viable cantidate to vote for. The thing is with the amount of people that are fed up and if the poles are right about that we could feasably Vote one of these two men into office. Right now the poles are showing if there was a vote today here in Oregon for the front runner in the Republican Poles, Ron Paul would beat everyone. I would like to here what other states are thinking about Ron Paul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12