Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter I just faxed to Saxby Chambliss (GA Senator)

May 21, 2007

Senator Saxby Chambliss

Senator Chambliss:

I am dismayed to learn that you are one of the “secretâ€

Great Letter!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

That's tellin' 'em, American!!

Great letter! I just called and had to leave messages for both Georgia Senators Saxby Chambliss and Isackson.

I told them that they needed to change their Yes votes on Cloture immediately because they were about to override the fine work of the Georgia legislature and many cities and towns in GA that had passed their own immigration enforcement measures.

Furthermore, the illegal aliens that are killing Georgians and clogging up Georgia's prisons, schools, and hospitals, would no longer be called illegal aliens.

The would be called Guest Workers and more specifically Senator Chambliss's and Isackson's Guest Workers.

Georgians will then have the two of them to thank for the destruction caused by illegal aliens and their names will become permanently and irrevocably associated with illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American....I APPLAUD YOU!!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Why, thank yew, thank yew very much! :P

(American has left the building!)

Yes!

Wonderful letter - they're all a bunch of traitors, and they know it, or they would be open about all their "dealings".

The best part of the letter is your saying that THEY - the elites - don't have to deal with this - that's why it's so easy for THEM to give these illegals amnesty. They're living in their little gated communities - they're all rich, and would never have to deal with what illegals do to American jobs, neighborhoods, crime, etc.

And, I have to live here with Mr. Kennedy - he gets to go out to Hyannisport to his "compound", and I get to live in Salem, where we have illegals down the street, none of whom have jobs! I'm very disappointed in him - it's about time he retires - he used to be such a champion of the American citizen. Of course, I've written to him and blasted him on this, and asked him why he became a traitor. He hasn't replied yet.

Awsome letter,Lets keep going.