Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A letter I want to pass around.

I wrote this letter I want to pass around, but I'm not sure if it's any good. I copied and pasted some information from this web site.
    I would like opinions on this before I e-mail it to all my contacts (and ask them to pass it on). Some of the links are dead on this post, but on the actual email they are all active.
    Please pass this on...

I lived in Michigan for 40 years.*When I was in high school I knew many kids that made good money picking fruit in the fall. Then the migrant workers started coming here and worked for a small portion of what these high school kids were getting. Say bye bye to all those good jobs for the students. If a farmer could hire a migrant worker for $2 a day or a high school kid for $3.60 to $5.00 an hour, who do you think the farmer is going to hire? It might have been good for the consumer if the prices reflected the farmers new picking costs, but they didn't. The farmers kept charging the same prices as before and kept the extra money. This was legal, but wrong.

Next thing you know, they were not going back when the harvest season was over, there staying here illegally and taking other jobs away from American workers. Mostly I see them working construction, hanging drywall, for just a portion of the normal pay. Again, housing costs didn't go down, contractors just pocketed the extra money.

I've been in construction in Michigan for almost 20 years. When I started it was a trade where you could make a decent living, enough money to buy a house and raise a family. As time went on more and more illegal immigrants, Mexicans, were taking over. They would work for next to nothing, of course where they come from, there best doesn't compare to our worst. How can they work for so little in our country where the cost of living is much higher than Mexico? They live with 5 or more families in a house. Is this the way we want America to be? jobs paying so little that we have to start living with multiple families in a house?

Now we have them gathering in our streets waving their countries flag screaming that we are trying to take away their rights. What rights, to have rights as an American first you have to BE an American!

I have nothing against immigrants, my wife is an immigrant from the Philippines, I'm against ILLEGAL immigrants!

If we don't get together and do something about this, we are going to loose our way of life. Here are a few things that can be done.

First, go to this page and sign the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/buschmbr/petition.html

Second, contact your elected officials, tell them how you feel. Here's some contact information:
    The White House / President George Bush
    Mailing Address:
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    Phone Numbers
    Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461
    President George W. Bush president@whitehouse.gov
    Vice President Richard Cheney vice.president@whitehouse.gov

The US Congress:
    Contact information for Congress or US House of Representatives Contact information for US Senate
    Call the US Congress & Senate Members Toll Free: 1-877-762-8762
    State Legislators:
    Alabama General Assembly
    North Carolina General Assembly

Third, join ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC) here http://www.alipac.us/index.php

Fourth, report illegal activities (it might not do much good, if our INS wanted to do anything all they would have to do is go to one of these rallies and start arresting illegal aliens, but they don't). Here is some contact information:
    How To Report illegal aliens, illegal immigrants, employers that hire illegal aliens, smugglers, human trafficking, and immigrant gang activity.
    Please keep in mind that these resources and contact numbers are NOT complaint lines (Save your complaints for law makers). You should only use these numbers to report suspected criminal situations. Most of these agencies offer bilingual services and allow you to make reports confidentially or anonymously. You can use these resources to report illegal aliens, report employers that hire illegal aliens, report illegal border crossings, report document and tax fraud, and other legal issues. Keep in mind that most of our immigration enforcement agencies are under staffed and under funded. Please share with us your experiences and follow up on cases you report. One of ALIPAC's goals is to increase the political will and support from Congress for our immigration enforcement officers.
    Note: Please gather as much information as possible before calling in a report. Depending on the nature of your report, you should gather as many accurate names, addresses, phone numbers, and details such as vehicle tag numbers etc... before you call. You should also make notes on times and dates of events and have this information in hand.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
    Toll Free: 1 (866) 347-2423
    1-866-DHS-2ICE
    Visit ICE Website.
    Contact ICE Field Offices.

Contact ICE to report illegal aliens, employers that hire illegal labor, smugglers, document fraud, and other crimes by illegal aliens. Bilingual services are offered. Confidential reporting is allowed. ICE operates under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

You can also contact ICE via e-mail and display to the nation that an official report has been filed with ICE on an employer by using www.WeHireAliens.com

Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
    Mailing Address: U.S. Department of Homeland Security Washington, D.C. 20528
    Citizen Lines:
    Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    Comment Line: 202-282-8495
    Visit DHS Website.
    Send DHS a message online.

The Department of Homeland Security encourages citizens to contact their local law enforcement and local FBI office first especially if the matter involves personal safety. You can contact DHS to provide information and reports about suspected terrorist activity or crimes related to terrorism.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
    Mailing Address:
    Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
    FBI HQ Phone: 202-324-3000
    Visit FBI Website.
    Locate FBI field offices.
    Submit a tip to the FBI online.

The FBI investigates many crimes related to illegal immigration such as fraud, governmental fraud, insurance fraud, money laundering, terrorism, public corruption, healthcare fraud, identity theft and financial institution fraud as well as terrorism.

United States Department of Justice USDOJ
    USE TO REPORT HUMAN trafficking
    Hotline/How to file a complaint
    Report trafficking crimes or get help by calling the toll-free hotline
    1-888-428-7581 (voice and TTY)

Para registrar su queja o obtener ayuda, llame gratis a
    1-888-428-7581 (linea directa y de TTY para personas con incapacidad auditiva)

Exploitation Task Force Complaint Line at 1-888-428-7581 (voice and TTY). Laws provide options for trafficking victims regardless of immigration status. Operators have access to interpreters and can talk with callers in their own language. The service is offered on weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST. After these hours, information is available on tape in English, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin. You can report trafficking crimes or get help by calling the Trafficking in Persons and Worker

Social Security Administration (SSA)
    Mailing Address: Social Security Administration Office of Public Inquiries Windsor Park Building 6401 Security Blvd. Baltimore, MD 21235
    Main Number: 1-800-772-1213
    Visit SSA website.
    How to report fraud.

SSA needs to know when people are selling and using fraudulent Social Security numbers and cards and abusing Medicare and Medicaid. They are interested in abuse involving their employees, crime rings, and terrorists.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
    Fraud Line: 1-800-829-0433
    How to report criminal activity with the IRS. While the IRS has the task of making sure we pay the extensive bill for illegal immigration, they can also be an asset to your efforts. Please report employers that hire illegal labor and use illegal alien day laborers to the IRS.

The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
    4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800 Arlington, VA 22203-1838
    National Office Phone: 703-276-0100
    Visit the BBB website.
    Find your local BBB chapter.

The Better Business Bureau handles complaints about businesses that want to stay in good standing with the community. Issues relating to the employment of illegal labor, identity theft problems, and other business issues should be reported to nation and local BBB offices. A business that intentionally hires illegals is not a good neighbor.

This is all I have for now, keep in touch with ALIPAC for current and information.

Sincerely, Bryan G.
    "The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." -Milton Friedman

When I was in high school I knew many kids that made good money picking fruit in the fall.
    same here, except in the fall we picked up pecans in our orchard. But between Hurricane Camille, Hurricane Frederick, and the list goes on, there's not many trees left standing.

Also, many of the school boys went out on shrimp boats and fishing boats during school break, now they've been replaced by the Vietnamese.

Have you noticed that when teenagers worked their butts off and made money, they weren't causing much trouble? I've always said part of the reason we have so many problems with kids is there's not that many jobs for them to do any more.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That was a very good letter, Bryan. Teenagers cannot find jobs anywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: A letter I want to pass around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    I wrote this letter I want to pass around, but I'm not sure if it's any good. I copied and pasted some information from this web site.
    I would like opinions on this before I e-mail it to all my contacts (and ask them to pass it on). Some of the links are dead on this post, but on the actual email they are all active.
    Please pass this on...

I lived in Michigan for 40 years. When I was in high school I knew many kids that made good money picking fruit in the fall. Then the migrant workers started coming here and worked for a small portion of what these high school kids were getting. Say bye bye to all those good jobs for the students. If a farmer could hire a migrant worker for $2 a day or a high school kid for $3.60 to $5.00 an hour, who do you think the farmer is going to hire? It might have been good for the consumer if the prices reflected the farmers new picking costs, but they didn't. The farmers kept charging the same prices as before and kept the extra money. This was legal, but wrong.

Next thing you know, they were not going back when the harvest season was over, there staying here illegally and taking other jobs away from American workers. Mostly I see them working construction, hanging drywall, for just a portion of the normal pay. Again, housing costs didn't go down, contractors just pocketed the extra money.

I've been in construction in Michigan for almost 20 years. When I started it was a trade where you could make a decent living, enough money to buy a house and raise a family. As time went on more and more illegal immigrants, Mexicans, were taking over. They would work for next to nothing, of course where they come from, there best doesn't compare to our worst. How can they work for so little in our country where the cost of living is much higher than Mexico? They live with 5 or more families in a house. Is this the way we want America to be? jobs paying so little that we have to start living with multiple families in a house?

Now we have them gathering in our streets waving their countries flag screaming that we are trying to take away their rights. What rights, to have rights as an American first you have to BE an American!

I have nothing against immigrants, my wife is an immigrant from the Philippines, I'm against ILLEGAL immigrants!

If we don't get together and do something about this, we are going to loose our way of life. Here are a few things that can be done.

First, go to this page and sign the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/buschmbr/petition.html

Second, contact your elected officials, tell them how you feel. Here's some contact information:
    The White House / President George Bush
    Mailing Address:
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    Phone Numbers
    Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461
    President George W. Bush president@whitehouse.gov
    Vice President Richard Cheney vice.president@whitehouse.gov

The US Congress:
    Contact information for Congress or US House of Representatives Contact information for US Senate
    Call the US Congress & Senate Members Toll Free: 1-877-762-8762
    State Legislators:
    Alabama General Assembly
    North Carolina General Assembly

Third, join ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC) here http://www.alipac.us/index.php

Fourth, report illegal activities (it might not do much good, if our INS wanted to do anything all they would have to do is go to one of these rallies and start arresting illegal aliens, but they don't). Here is some contact information:
    How To Report illegal aliens, illegal immigrants, employers that hire illegal aliens, smugglers, human trafficking, and immigrant gang activity.
    Please keep in mind that these resources and contact numbers are NOT complaint lines (Save your complaints for law makers). You should only use these numbers to report suspected criminal situations. Most of these agencies offer bilingual services and allow you to make reports confidentially or anonymously. You can use these resources to report illegal aliens, report employers that hire illegal aliens, report illegal border crossings, report document and tax fraud, and other legal issues. Keep in mind that most of our immigration enforcement agencies are under staffed and under funded. Please share with us your experiences and follow up on cases you report. One of ALIPAC's goals is to increase the political will and support from Congress for our immigration enforcement officers.
    Note: Please gather as much information as possible before calling in a report. Depending on the nature of your report, you should gather as many accurate names, addresses, phone numbers, and details such as vehicle tag numbers etc... before you call. You should also make notes on times and dates of events and have this information in hand.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
    Toll Free: 1 (866) 347-2423
    1-866-DHS-2ICE
    Visit ICE Website.
    Contact ICE Field Offices.

Contact ICE to report illegal aliens, employers that hire illegal labor, smugglers, document fraud, and other crimes by illegal aliens. Bilingual services are offered. Confidential reporting is allowed. ICE operates under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

You can also contact ICE via e-mail and display to the nation that an official report has been filed with ICE on an employer by using www.WeHireAliens.com

Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
    Mailing Address: U.S. Department of Homeland Security Washington, D.C. 20528
    Citizen Lines:
    Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    Comment Line: 202-282-8495
    Visit DHS Website.
    Send DHS a message online.

The Department of Homeland Security encourages citizens to contact their local law enforcement and local FBI office first especially if the matter involves personal safety. You can contact DHS to provide information and reports about suspected terrorist activity or crimes related to terrorism.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
    Mailing Address:
    Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
    FBI HQ Phone: 202-324-3000
    Visit FBI Website.
    Locate FBI field offices.
    Submit a tip to the FBI online.

The FBI investigates many crimes related to illegal immigration such as fraud, governmental fraud, insurance fraud, money laundering, terrorism, public corruption, healthcare fraud, identity theft and financial institution fraud as well as terrorism.

United States Department of Justice USDOJ
    USE TO REPORT HUMAN trafficking
    Hotline/How to file a complaint
    Report trafficking crimes or get help by calling the toll-free hotline
    1-888-428-7581 (voice and TTY)

Para registrar su queja o obtener ayuda, llame gratis a
    1-888-428-7581 (linea directa y de TTY para personas con incapacidad auditiva)

Exploitation Task Force Complaint Line at 1-888-428-7581 (voice and TTY). Laws provide options for trafficking victims regardless of immigration status. Operators have access to interpreters and can talk with callers in their own language. The service is offered on weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST. After these hours, information is available on tape in English, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin. You can report trafficking crimes or get help by calling the Trafficking in Persons and Worker

Social Security Administration (SSA)
    Mailing Address: Social Security Administration Office of Public Inquiries Windsor Park Building 6401 Security Blvd. Baltimore, MD 21235
    Main Number: 1-800-772-1213
    Visit SSA website.
    How to report fraud.

SSA needs to know when people are selling and using fraudulent Social Security numbers and cards and abusing Medicare and Medicaid. They are interested in abuse involving their employees, crime rings, and terrorists.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
    Fraud Line: 1-800-829-0433
    How to report criminal activity with the IRS. While the IRS has the task of making sure we pay the extensive bill for illegal immigration, they can also be an asset to your efforts. Please report employers that hire illegal labor and use illegal alien day laborers to the IRS.

The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
    4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800 Arlington, VA 22203-1838
    National Office Phone: 703-276-0100
    Visit the BBB website.
    Find your local BBB chapter.

The Better Business Bureau handles complaints about businesses that want to stay in good standing with the community. Issues relating to the employment of illegal labor, identity theft problems, and other business issues should be reported to nation and local BBB offices. A business that intentionally hires illegals is not a good neighbor.

This is all I have for now, keep in touch with ALIPAC for current and information.

Sincerely, Bryan G.
    Bryan, do you have illegal aliens from Mexico in Hawaii too?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I grew up in a small farm town, in Indiana. As a teen, I bailed hay, detassled corn and cut cockleburs out of soy bean fields, with a machete. There were many like me working the farms. We were even bused to corn fields outside our hometowns, to work for large agribusinesses such as Dekalb seed company. In the area I grew up in, there were no migrant workers and no illegal aliens. Guess what, the work got done.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

The fact is - the chickens were being plucked, the produce was being harvested, and the cows were being milked, before the illegals.

The employers were making a decent living -

Now the employers are making huge profits the cost of these goods are higher at the checkout - our taxes are higher to subsidize these people - and our country is circling the drain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)