Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Bush did say that in the sig?

I'd would love to have a link to something about this.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov

Yes he did. I don't remember if it was a speech, I think it was something that was leaked out from a conference.
    The first part of that speech was, "Quit throwing the Constitution in my face. The Constitution is just a GD piece of paper!."

here's a good link for the whole story.

http://www.rense.com/general69/paper.htm

In this same incident, our wonderful AG Gonzales stated, "The Constitution is an outdated piece of paper."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Thanks.. interesting.. Just goes to show you that he has no regard for it!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

He was speaking at an organization that is the Mexican KKK (La Raza) and has the audacity to take this tone?

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov

Yes he did. I don't remember if it was a speech, I think it was something that was leaked out from a conference.
    The first part of that speech was, "Quit throwing the Constitution in my face. The Constitution is just a GD piece of paper!."

here's a good link for the whole story.

http://www.rense.com/general69/paper.htm

In this same incident, our wonderful AG Gonzales stated, "The Constitution is an outdated piece of paper."
    Sippy, he said it to the press in the rose garden one day, I seen it and I was shocked, looked like the news media was pretty shocked to!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bush also said this, in December of 2000.

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

At the time, we all thought he was kidding.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    President and *******

Sippy, I find your sig objectionable. Regardless of his impeachable conduct, Pres. Bush is still the President of the United States of America. His office, if not his person or his actions, demands our respect. OK?
    Minuteman, for me, respect, trust, and loyalty are things that are is earned, they are never given away. So far, Jorge hasn't done much to earn that are earned and anyone who blindly gives these things away are fools. I can't speak for all Americans, but that is where I stand. I respect the office of president, but I have 0 respect for man in it.
    I was taught to judge people by their actions and not by their words. GWB makes all these promises to window dress and fool the American people (just like many other past presidents) and does the exact opposite. And his actions? so far none of his actions have been for America. His actions have done nothing but to further Jorge BOOSH senior new world order and the evil agenda of the CFR.
    His presidency stands for NOTHING American and he will do nothing to protect America and its citizens, least of all uphold his Constitutional oath.
    In my opinion, anyone who can't uphold their oath of office and do what is best for Americans, doesn't deserve respect; whether it be congressman, senators, or the president. Last but not least, anyone who claims the Constitution is just a blankety blank piece of paper, deserves no respect at all. By stating this he's mocking EVERY person that has died for this country, and I find that completely disgusting.
    If you are a member of the Minuteman group, which I do respect 100%, you should know this better than anyone.
    You are entitled to your opinion, and I do respect that.
    Sippy, when my son was in middle school years ago, his principal told me I had raised him right because when they called him in to talk to him, he always was polite and respectful...but, he always told him what they wanted to hear and then left the room and did exactly as he pleased. For that he was punished, and rightfully so, and I stood behind the school 100%. Now...if a 12-year-old schoolboy can be taught that lesson in addition to the meaning of the word "consequences"...why doesn't our President know that?

I also agree 100% that respect is earned...not deserved "just because".

Sorry, Minuteman, but just because the guy won the election, rigged or not, when he from that moment on betrays the American people, he gets no respect from me either.

He is WAY deep into the pockets of LA RAZA!

When is he up for reelection?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    He is WAY deep into the pockets of LA RAZA!

When is he up for reelection?
    If Sen. Graham were running, as his staff maintains that he is, he would be up for reelection on Nov. 4, 2008.

However, he has not set foot in South Carolina publicly for several months, except for the Republican state convention on May 19, where he was booed by the Republican faithful. If that is any indication, Sen. Graham will not be nominated by the Republican party.

As an incumbent, he could run as an independent, although he may well plan to run as a Democrat.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12