Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter to LULAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo...........
    What is it with these witches comparing themselves to saints? They must be on something.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Thank you respondents !

Happy post Christmas to all of my dear friends and dedicated patriotic Americans. You make me feel proud of my country ! Thanks for your interest and responses.

We have an abundance of very shocking and disturbing information which we will eventually post. There are apparently a few who visit other sites and who may have heard it already. To those we say thanks and have patience.

Bill Tibbe

April
    Killing us at a rate 100 times the rate our GI's are getting killed in Iraq AND Afghanistan!
    Wow the whole letter blew me away , but the quote above carries a very heavy reality. Great information. Thanks so much!

Beside letting our senate and congress, etc how we feel about illegal immigration, we need to let some of the pro-illegal immigration advocate how we really feel. I have been exchanging e-mail with Linda Chavez and she does not see how illegals are costing American taxpayers. Especially to LULAC and LA Raza.

If their true mission statement is to expand Hispanic rights, that in it self is racist.
    I don't belong to any special white group! The only thing I feel I belong to is the United States of America, that and the USMC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter. Those things need to be said every time some Bozo like the idiot in the red hat calls us racist.

Identities

Video of Fox news with Jim Gilchrist.

Just listen to what he is saying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkIRxBk ... ed&search=

Did you notice something missing ? ICE and DHS !!!!

Bill Tibbe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12