Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Montel

I still like Montel but I think that he has either drank the koolaid in regards to the immigration issue or his producers have pushed hiim in this direction for ratings. Here is what I wrote to his show:

Dear Montel:

I have watched your show for years; not every day, rather on days that the topic is of interest. Your show is the only day time show that I have on my "on demand" list. Sometimes I watch the show when the topic does not interest me so much because I enjoy watching an intelligent, honest, kind person for a change. Otherwise, I'd rather read than watch most of what is available on TV.

I have seen you help and/or find counseling many people and you seem to be a kind and passionate person.

Yesterday's political show was very disappointing. Only one side to the debate was represented. One of your guests, the actor, quoted numbers that sound outrageous in regard to the what illegal immigration costs our country, as though illegal aliens are putting in more tax dollars than they are using........................ please.

His numbers did not make sense, nor were they challenged. There was no mention that nearly 1/3 of prisoners that our tax money pays for are illegal aliens, food stamp + WIC, plus lunch programs (plus or minus 2 billion) huge Medicare cost (2.5 billion +), uninsured treatment (in the billions and bankrupting many border hospitals), Fed aid programs to schools (over a billion) court & prison aid (over a billion). In addition, if Amnesty is awarded we will have 20 or more million unskilled or semiskilled low wage workers who will qualify for most federal welfare programs, thus, in effect draining our economy, and possibly bankrupting social security, welfare and Medicare.

There was no mention of the monies spent to educate the children of illegals aliens, many of which come to our country unable to speak English, thus requiring more time and tax $$ to get these children prepared for the classroom. No mention of the cost of the thousands of wrecks by uninsured illegals, the huge hike in crime in neighborhoods that have been overtaken by illegals. The cost of flight by citizens out of these crime ridden neighborhoods (cost of moving and losing the investment in their homes). No mention of the cost of crime (including Mexican and South American drug cartels living in our neighborhoods) both in loss of human life, $$, or the cost to add on more law enforcement locally and federally.

Many prisons are so full because of illegal aliens that they are letting dangerous criminals out early because they have no where to put them. Nor was it mentioned that much of the costs associated with illegals is due to their American-born children, who are awarded US citizenship at birth. Thus their citizen children can access all welfare programs. I could go on and on with costs associated with illegal aliens, however, if I were on your show yesterday I would have been branded a bigot as though the reason people want the illegals out of our country is due to skin color; this is outrageous and insulting.

I could hardly believe how rudely the lady from California was called down for using the world "Mexicans." Nor your example of Russian immigrants. Yes, all of our borders need to be secured, no it is not Russians screaming and protesting in the street claiming that that will retake the West.

In addition, it is totally disrespectful and out of character for you to make such a crude statement as "would she feel better if it were a legal immigrant" in regard to the lady who lost her law enforcement husband to a wreck with an illegal alien. If this illegal alien were not in the country her husband would be alive. I've never seen you be so insensitive.

There are two sides to the story, and if you lived (and lost the value of your home) or grew up in a neighborhood that was once safe and secure but now destroyed by illegal aliens and taken over by illegal gangs and thugs you might have a totally different perspective.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I imagine Montel Williams lives in huge houses with a ton of illegal aliens on staff.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Good letter!

Scarlett0214

In addition, it is totally disrespectful and out of character for you to make such a crude statement as "would she feel better if it were a legal immigrant" in regard to the lady who lost her law enforcement husband to a wreck with an illegal alien. If this illegal alien were not in the country her husband would be alive. I've never seen you be so insensitive.
    Good point!

no it is not Russians screaming and protesting in the street claiming that that will retake the West.
    Sounds like they didn't discuss the Reconquista movement, Aztlan, MEChA, La Raza, etc. Why am I not surprised? And now they can say, 'why yes, we did an in-depth show on this issue'. NOT!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

He owns the Fat Burger franchise in Colorado Springs Co, at the grand opening he was in town flipping burgers. I went in once and all of the people cooking the food looked and acted suspiciously like foreign nationals, none seemed to be speaking any English. None of the women making the food were wearing gloves, nor did they have their hair covered. I asked the manager if his employees had been tested for TB before coming to work there and he told me that TB tests were not required. I plan on making one more trip there, just to check it out.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I would take the food to a lab to have it tested before consuming it.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I actually didn't eat it. After I got up to the register, saw who was cooking and asked the manager about the TB, I canceled my order and left.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Good letter!

no it is not Russians screaming and protesting in the street claiming that that will retake the West.
    Sounds like they didn't discuss the Reconquista movement, Aztlan, MEChA, La Raza, etc. Why am I not surprised? And now they can say, 'why yes, we did an in-depth show on this issue'. NOT!
    [/quote]

Hi:

No they did not discuss Aztlan, MEChA, La Raza, or the Reconquista movement, (as such).

However, toward the end of the show that the actor Mr. Esai Morales "Lt. Tony Rodriguez" on NYPD Blue, PBS American Family and political activist, one of the founders of the Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, organizer for The International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union, said something to the effect (paraphrased) that the West was stolen 150 yrs. ago from the "Native Americans" who we call illegals, (as though this is their land). He also said that these people are being discriminated against in Mexico because of their skin color and because they are "Indian."

It is well reported that Indians are discriminated against in Mexico, however, why not use political persuasion and UN persuasion to correct this problem instead of sending the people North?

I could not believe that Montel let this commentary go (West was stolen 150 yrs. ago from the "Native Americans" who we call illegals, (as though this is their land). It seems that a former member of the armed forces would jump all over this comment, but sadly he did not.

Scarlett

Montel

Scarlett0214

thanks for your reply.

[quote]It seems that a former member of the armed forces would jump all over this comment, but sadly he did not.
    quote]

What an opportunity he let go by.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Scarlett0214,
    good letter, lets us see the reply if you get one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Montel: PS

In addition to the above mentioned Montel said something to effect that you and your children would never pick a grape, etc. If we departed the Illegals Bananas would go up to $25, etc. Really, I grew up on a family farm and have planted, picked, shelled, bushels and bushels of produce. We were expected to help out our grandfather when we were young and I have worked many days all day in the hot sun as a small child.

The truth is the elites would never pick a grape!

If produce really went up even double of todays prices family farms and backyard growing would quickly come back "in style." Americans are NOT lazy idiots.

Scarlett

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast