Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    OK, let's just hope they don't fall for Cardinal Mahoney's BS.

Is that MA-loney or BA-loney?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have not heard any new info on this crime as of 03\28\06. Anybody have anything on this border town killing?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

not a word, sd-hog.

There was an incident in El Paso Saturday night where the police found pools of blood on a street five blocks from my house that they have hushed right up, too. Not another peep about that one.

It is scarier to me when they try to hide stuff or bring it up then don't follow up than it is if there is mayhem all around that is reported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this letter was verrrryyyyy ignorant the idot who wrote the letter fails to mention Heather did not die alone infact her employee died with her and he was ILLEGAL! only been in the country 6 months no papers nothing poor kid escaped the wars of iraq and gets killed here and heathers murderers were african american so go buy that gun and stick it where the sun dont shine

Hello elcanjongirl,

Welcome to Alipac.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by elcajongirl
    this letter was verrrryyyyy ignorant the idot who wrote the letter fails to mention Heather did not die alone infact her employee died with her and he was ILLEGAL! only been in the country 6 months no papers nothing poor kid escaped the wars of iraq and gets killed here and heathers murderers were african american so go buy that gun and stick it where the sun dont shine

Ok so how do you know who it is? The facts of this case are not know, just a very blury picture of someones back and face. No way of knowing much from these pictures.
    Take it easy elcajon girl, lets wait and see if they can find the killers before we start to roast me.
    I have noticed there is not much news on this murder anymore. Where did you get your facts on this case?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

San Diego leads the way with 402 arrests in a crackdown aimed at child molesters, gang members and other violent criminals.

By the way elcajongirl the reason I purchased myself a firearm was because of this. If you believe San Diego County is so safe, I suggest you may want to learn a little about what exactly is happening to your neighborhood. It is becoming more dangerous every night, thanks to our amnesty President. All one really needs to do is read the news each day to figure that out. So if I ever pull my pistol out, you can bet, I will be sticking it into a bad guys face and letting him know how I fell about being robbed, raped or murdered.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3937506

California accounts for a third of the nearly 2,100 arrests in a nationwide crackdown on illegal immigration called "Operation Return to Sender."
    Immigration agents have arrested 720 illegal immigrants in California since the sweep began May 26, said Lauren Mack, spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in San Diego.
    San Diego leads the way with 402 arrests in a crackdown aimed at child molesters, gang members and other violent criminals.
    There have been 81 arrests in San Francisco County, 47 in Los Angeles County and 36 in Orange County, Mack said.
    In Riverside and San Bernardino counties, there have been 30 arrests, said Lori Haley, spokeswoman for ICE in Laguna Niguel. Of those, she said 13 were gang members.
    An Associated Press reporter and photographer accompanied a fugitive task force as it made Operation Return to Sender raids Tuesday night and early Wednesday.
    The operation has caught more than 140 immigrants with convictions for sexual offenses against children; 367 known gang members, including street soldiers in the deadly Mara Salvatrucha gang, or MS-13; and about 640 people who had already been deported once, immigration officials said.
    More than 800 people arrested have already been deported.
    "This is a massive operation," said Marc Raimondi, a spokesman for immigration enforcement or ICE, which is part of the Department of Homeland Security. "We are watching the country's borders from the inside."
    The government has conducted similar large-scale immigration sweeps from time to time. On April 20, agents rounded up 1,100 illegal immigrants in 40 cities.
    In New England, officials said the Operation Return to Sender sweeps have caught more than 150 people, including 75 who had come back after being deported.
    ICE has a network of 35 fugitive teams across the country. The 2006 budget increased that number to 52, and the Bush administration is pushing for 70 by 2007.
    The challenge, agents said, is staggering.
    There are more than 500,000 "fugitive aliens" who have been deported by judges and either slipped back into the country or never left. There is often a disconnect between local and state prisons and the federal government that allows illegal immigrants to serve time and be released without being transferred to federal officials for deportation.
    The work that led to the series of arrests in the past 20 days began last winter. Agents in Boston, for example, began scouting targets four months ago, conducting street surveillance and following up leads from confidential informants.
    "It's a lot of preparation, and it's a lot of patience," said Jim Martin, deputy director for ICE's New England field office. "All for a couple minutes of adrenaline."
    During a raid late Tuesday, the federal squad, which includes a Boston police sergeant detective, wore bulging bulletproof vests and stiff Kevlar gloves to protect their hands from needles, knives and rusty fences.
    Badges dangled on chains around their necks as they passed around wanted posters and shone flashlights on the face of a 24-year-old Latvian man who had served prison time for assaulting a police officer.
    The team moved in the dark, climbing fences and hiding behind parked cars to encircle a three-story house in Boston's Allston-Brighton neighborhood. All at once they emerged from the shadows. A half-dozen agents filled the front porch, their knocks on the door echoing down the block. The target had moved, the agents learned, and a team split off and caught him in Weymouth, about 15 miles south of the city.
    Another man caught in the recent blitz was a Salvadoran gang member who was convicted in a stabbing that left a 13-year-old boy paralyzed. Agents caught him working at Budget Rental Car at Boston's Logan Airport.
    "The problems with immigration aren't going to be solved overnight," Raimondi said as the team sped toward another raid. "You start chipping away at it ... The more teams we get up and running, the more dangerous people we are going to get off the streets."
    AlfredoGutierrez

You know what, I have noticed that there as many really violent crimes committed by people who prove to be illegals far inland as in the border towns. I wonder if they realize that if they are inland nobody is going to deport them no matter what they do so the worst of them move far away from the border. Not that cities like San Diego and El Paso are safe by any means simply because of the high poverty level generated by the number of illegals awaiting their cahnce to invade further.

heather mattia

i know this for a fact because I'm family so get ur facts straight before u sit here and post these things and have people feel bad for u when u dont know even 1/2 of whats going on EDUCATE YOUR SELF!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast