Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to my Senator

Below is the letter I mailed to Senator Feinstein and Boxer. It really would help if I knew if the murder of Heather Mattia a God fearing Catholic was killed by a Illegal Immigrant. Heather Mattia's body was found face down and bleeding in an aisle near the middle of the store March 2, 2006.
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metr ... lain1.html

Honorable Senator Boxer,
    I want to thank you for your support on Illegal Immigration and also would like to point out to you that Two of your constituents were shot died March 2, 2006 at a EL CAJON liquor store and were killed execution-style. The co-owner of Granada Liquor and an employee were shot in the back of the head in what police called a robbery gone bad. The crime was recorded by digital security cameras inside the store, said El Cajon police Sgt. Cameron DeMarco. “We do have video of good quality,” he said. “Detectives are analyzing the recordings with help from the FBI. I don't know what they show.”
    The reason I would like to point this out to you is I have lived in that neighborhood before. I am aware of the large Mexican population there. I am not saying an Illegal Immigrant committed this crime, but I believe you have the power to learn this information and would suggest that you consider whom you plan to let enter our Country with the Amnesty\Guest Worker plan in the Senate now.
    I have visited Mexico ever since I was a small boy, 8 years old, and I know the differences between our two Countries do you? The rule of law in Mexico is very lax and the citizens from that country operate differently than we do.
    You have a heavy burden on your shoulders Senator Boxer the decisions you make are going to effect allot of your constituents such as Heather Mattia a God fearing Catholic whom worked with a youth group and taught catechism classes. Heather Mattia body was found face down and bleeding in an aisle near the middle of the store March 2, 2006.
    I am 46 years old and just last Tuesday Feb 28, 2006 I purchased my first firearm a semi auto pistol. I fear for myself and my loved ones. Because the amount of people that are entering our country illegally is alarming. I also realize that a lot of these people are very respectable Mexican citizens whom only want too better their live and live in harmony with us. You and I both now that 10-15% of apprehended illegal aliens are criminals, and they’re the bad kind, rapist, murderers.
    I ask that you consider the consequences of opening our borders up to even more Illegal Immigration. Every time a Senator even mentions Amnesty or guest worker it will increase the flow of Illegals. The power that you and your fellow representatives have right now will have huge effects on future generations please take time and make those choices with the best information and how it will affect the future Americans lives. Let’s make sure we have put all Americans to work before allowing the uncontrolled flow of Illegal Immigrants to enter our Country.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

excellent letter!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES, EXCELLENT And Feinstein is on the judiciary committee. Tho she's a BLECH! Dem, she's a possibility for a new convert against guestworkers.

Its hard to get through to her office though. The illegals are concentrating on calling her. Im going to see if she has an aid speaking Spanish for callers. That will tell us everything.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Good letter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great sd_hog. Let's just hope she has enough brains to comprehend it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok the Police can not get a good picture off of the cameras in the store AhrGGGGG. I was hoping we could find out who did this crime, because I just had a feeling it was a bad guy from Mexico. If I'm right in the end I am going to scream this at the top of my lungs at the Federal Reps. You can count on that. If anyone has Info on this please let me know because if you have not read the News report this is a Catholic Iraq women that was executed in her store. We need to know what happened to her for sure.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Banned
    I'll keep an open ear, but somehow I don't see her religion as any kind of factor. Can I ask why you do?

PineStrawGuys, you and I are on the same page with the religious issue. What difference does it make?

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    YES, EXCELLENT And Feinstein is on the judiciary committee. Tho she's a BLECH! Dem, she's a possibility for a new convert against guestworkers.

Its hard to get through to her office though. The illegals are concentrating on calling her. Im going to see if she has an aid speaking Spanish for callers. That will tell us everything.
    I've gotten through to her office several times this week. But I only get a staffer, so I hope the message gets to her.
    She doesnt approve of Specter's proposal, but she does want more ag workers. Because she is up for re-election, she might see it our way.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I'll keep an open ear, but somehow I don't see her religion as any kind of factor. Can I ask why you do?

There is a large group of Catholic Iraq legal immigrants that live in El Cajon CA. If a Mexican Bad Guy killed their friend, I would first like to introduce them to our group and others that want America safer. Open Borders is not Safer.
    AlfredoGutierrez

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast