Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMO, absolutely nothing. The way I see it, the illegals that have been hiding out here the longest are the ones that should be the first to leave! Anyone that believe that the illegals here the longest should have priority in staying is not considering the "rule of law" in the development of their logic. For example, should someone that has comitted tax fraud for one or two years receive a larger fine and/or more jail time than someone that has done it for 20 years? What about someone who has raped one girl compared to someone who has raped 20, should the person that raped one girl receive more prison time than the one that raped 20? I think you get my point and will agree, Bush's logic on this issue is ill-conceived and idiotic.
    Well said MW...no one could argue with that point.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    The way I see it, the illegals that have been hiding out here the longest are the ones that should be the first to leave! Anyone that believe that the illegals here the longest should have priority in staying is not considering the "rule of law" in the development of their logic.
    I'm a believer in seniority. In this case it's a heirarchy of crime. Those that benefit the longest and the most should receive the "reward" of deportation first. I think that conforms to the logic of our justice system
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama is just saying what his liberal base wants to hear...There's a large latino community in illinois that live in chicago, and he cant not take a tancredo stance on immigration or he would definatly be in trouble for re-election.

Even the white liberal support the senate bill and i think its very unfair to ask him to take the conservative stance on immigration when its not his base...His base is made up of a large component of hispanics that wants the path to citizenship.The democrats can not afford to lose the hispanic votes, therefore, do not expect tancredo style immigration talk from any democrats running for president.

The mass deporation stance is not the right stance for any democrats running for president because the hispanic votes has now surpassed the black votes and will increase in'08, so forget about lobbying democrats on mass deportation , and will not happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    Obama is just saying what his liberal base wants to hear...There's a large latino community in illinois that live in chicago, and he cant not take a tancredo stance on immigration or he would definatly be in trouble for re-election.

Even the white liberal support the senate bill and i think its very unfair to ask him to take the conservative stance on immigration when its not his base...His base is made up of a large component of hispanics that wants the path to citizenship.The democrats can not afford to lose the hispanic votes, therefore, do not expect tancredo style immigration talk from any democrats running for president.

The mass deporation stance is not the right stance for any democrats running for president because the hispanic votes has now surpassed the black votes and will increase in'08, so forget about lobbying democrats on mass deportation , and will not happen.
    We're not asking for a "Conservative" stance on immigration. We are asking for an American stance on immigration. Any elected official who puts the needs of foreign invaders above the needs and wishes of the American people is himself no American.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

We're not asking for a "Conservative" stance on immigration. We are asking for an American stance on immigration. Any elected official who puts the needs of foreign invaders above the needs and wishes of the American people is himself no American.
    EXACTLY. Add to that fact that black Americans unlike hispanics will not vote for Obama based on his race. From all accounts they are fed up with being blugeoned and killed by illegals in California and being displaced in the job market by them as well. When you combine the majority of AMERICAN VOTES, Obama will have to try again in 2012. Black and White AMERICANS still outnumber LEGAL HISPANICS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Are you saying that blacks wont vote for obama because of illegal immigratoion??...hahahahahaha....Blacks vote on a 90% clip democratic.

If they dont vote for obama, it surely wont be because of illegalimmigration..Its either they vote for obama or hillary..HILLARY SUPPORTED THE SENATE IMMIGRATION BILL...did you know that? so it cant be that they wont support obama because of illegal immigration.

Are you telling me that Hispanic supports Tancredo??..Bonilla is a tancredo style hispanic republican that lost to a hispanic democrats that supported enforcement+ path to citizenship....

What im saying is that the hispanic voters feels offended when they see all the "english-only' scream coming from the Tancredo bunch because it clearly targets mexican americans and other groups of hispanic...Even with the GOP tought talk on illegal immigration and mass deportation, the support of hispanic for GOP house member dropped, therefore, Hispanic legal hispanic does not support the mass deportation talk.

I disagree that mass deportation is the american stance...Take a look at the liberal base..there's no such thing as a tancredo democrats on the democratic presidential list..why? because they know their base arent extrimist on the illlegal immigration...Their view on immigration is a centrist moderate view that says we want enforcement + path to citizenship.

The mass deportation talk has now become a republican rhetoric and you and i knows it....Its a partisan issue and whith the chamber of commerce along with the republican president supporting guest worker, it will create a great division inside the GOP base.

Conservative are more intense on this mass deportation talk then liberal..Liberal are for amnesty...90% of the american people cant be for your view.Your view is not share by the majority of the liberal base..It just cant be..If 80% supported your view, we would at least have 1 tancredo democrat running for president looking to get this liberal anti-immigrants votes..the anti immigration liberal vote does not exist...this vote is at its strongest inside the conservative base..

This is why ALIPAC hasnt endorse a democrat as of yet,...why is that?...Liberal arent on your side..only 1/3 of the electorate supports you...indepedent supports centrist views..they do no support banning gay from marrying nor do they support gay marriage..they do not support obortion right nor the abolition of abortion...their views on immigration is similar..they do not support the conservative mass deportation talk nor do they support la raza no enforcement and just amnesty....independent support enforcement and path to citizenship.

Banned
    Are you telling me that Hispanic supports Tancredo??..Bonilla is a tancredo style hispanic republican that lost to a hispanic democrats that supported enforcement+ path to citizenship....

What im saying is that the hispanic voters feels offended when they see all the "english-only' scream coming from the Tancredo bunch because it clearly targets mexican americans and other groups of hispanic...Even with the GOP tought talk on illegal immigration and mass deportation, the support of hispanic for GOP house member dropped, therefore, Hispanic legal hispanic does not support the mass deportation talk.

I disagree that mass deportation is the american stance...Take a look at the liberal base..there's no such thing as a tancredo democrats on the democratic presidential list..why? because they know their base arent extrimist on the illlegal immigration...Their view on immigration is a centrist moderate view that says we want enforcement + path to citizenship.

The mass deportation talk has now become a republican rhetoric and you and i knows it....Its a partisan issue and whith the chamber of commerce along with the republican president supporting guest worker, it will create a great division inside the GOP base.

Conservative are more intense on this mass deportation talk then liberal..Liberal are for amnesty...90% of the american people cant be for your view is not share by the majority of the liberal base..It just cant be..If 80% supported your view, we would at least have 1 tancredo democrat running for president looking to get this liberal anti-immigrants votes..the anti immigration liberal vote does not exist...this vote is at its strongest inside the conservative base..

This is why ALIPAC hasnt endorse a democrat as of yet,...why is that?...Liberal arent on your side..only 1/3 of the electorate supports you...indepedent supports centrist views..they do no support banning gay from marrying nor do they support gay marriage..they do not support obortion right nor the abolition of abortion...their views on immigration is similar..they do not support the conservative mass deportation talk nor do they support la raza no enforcement and just amnesty....independent support enforcement and path to citizenship.
    Who gives a damn what turncoat Hispanics (who had rather call themselves "Hispanics" than "Americans") think about our candidate? Actual Hispanic citizens constitute only a little over 10% of the total voting public. Every one of them could vate against a given candidate and he could still win.

Invader, there is a whiff of desperation to your posts. Saying something doesn't make it true, so all your whining and carping isn't gonna save your fellow illegals from the anger of the average American.

Are you saying that blacks wont vote for obama because of illegal immigratoion??...hahahahahaha....Blacks vote on a 90% clip democratic.

If they dont vote for obama, it surely wont be because of illegalimmigration..Its either they vote for obama or hillary..HILLARY SUPPORTED THE SENATE IMMIGRATION BILL...did you know that? so it cant be that they wont support obama because of illegal immigration.

Conservative are more intense on this mass deportation talk then liberal..Liberal are for amnesty...90% of the american people cant be for your view.Your view is not share by the majority of the liberal base..It just cant be..If 80% supported your view, we would at least have 1 tancredo democrat running for president looking to get this liberal anti-immigrants votes..the anti immigration liberal vote does not exist...this vote is at its strongest inside the conservative base..

Are you talking to me? I'm asking because I never stated any of what you stated above. Your assumptions are purely speculative. There are many legal hispanics and blacks who in all likelihood will not vote democratic. Just as all whites don't vote republican. The Hispanic vote contributed significantly to both Bush 41 and 43 becoming president. There is a long history of allegiance, finances and loyalty between the Bush family and Mexico's regimes. As for the party lines . . . . Bush is the perfect example of why people should STOP voting along racial/party lines and for candidates who claim to share religious affiliations, views on sexual preferences and all that other stuff that suckered people into voting for him. Turns out he has not a moral bone in his body and an agenda that only satan and big business can appreciate and benefit from.

Had that been the case in 2000 those of us who did our homework wouldn't be reaping what those who didn't have us sewing. Americans need do their homework and vote on content and character and not racial/party lines and one or two issues that some slimely politician prey upon. It's been publicly stated that this administration has laughed at and mocked the gullibility of their Evangelical base and after all the evil manifested out of that administration, I'd say that its probably true. At the end of the day they are all politicians, the majority of whom are sleezy, greedy, slimey, racists, child molesters on and various other self fulfilling evils on both sides of the spectrum.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Hey BlueJersey, what happened to your pretend broken English I'm an illegal alien routine?

You have dropped your accent and are now discussing things in political science terms. LMAO

No big surprise to me. Most of the people that support your side of this discussion are quick to lie and deceive to support their side.

That is why your title has the caption "Open Borders Lobby" (OBL)

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey BlueJersey where did you go ?!?!?

I asked you a question.

Why did you first start posting here with this attempt to appear like an ESL student with your ...

Malkin parents came to the U.S as visitor and got malkin in the U.S This is not right and if you tolerate this, then you shouldnt say a peep when chinnese visitors comes here under visit visa just to make sure their child are U.S citizens..Just because Malkin agrees with you, does not make it right..She's an anchor baby just like any illegal immigrant's children born in US land
    Where did your "Me no speaky English good Senior" routine go?

Now you are discussing advanced electioneering strategies after a poor impostor job as an illegal?

The good things about OBLs, they all think they are smarter than they really are and that serves our side well.

The are also so arrogant that they classically underestimate us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast