Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to the president

Mr. President,

You recently made the following statement: "An immigration system that forces people into the shadows of our society or leaves them prey to criminals is a system that needs to be changed,". If these people are in the shadows, who were the hundreds of thousands of people, in our streets in recent days, demanding "rights" for illegal aliens?

It is a sad state of affairs, when criminals feel emboldened enough to say, I am illegal, here I am, and I want my rights, knowing that they face no real risk of being arrested for their crimes. All those people marching in our streets and cities, represent the total disregard you and Congress have shown for the rule of law and the defense of our country.

Your answer to these crimes, is to reward them with the very prize they seek, legal status. You also reward the unscrupulous employers who benefit from their crimes, at the expense of American taxpayers, who subsidize their cheap labor, with social benefits for the illegal aliens. If these illegal aliens are being preyed upon, it is by their own choice, as they chose to break our laws and to come here illegally. Their crimes don't stop at just crossing our border, but continue with the use of fake or stolen social security numbers and driving on our highways without a valid license, not to mention the 400,000 criminal illegal aliens, that the government acknowledges are in our country. Are these the "immigrants" that we want as future citizens?

Mr. President, to date, your lack of action on illegal immigration, the defense of our borders and the rule of law, has been nothing less than shameful. You are sending a loud and clear message to all Americans and indeed to the world, that with the right amount of money, going to the right people, our laws can be ignored, bought and paid for.

Here is one promise you and the Congress can count on. The American people will have the final say in this, and we will remember in November.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Good letter WavTek.
    Let us know if you get a response, because mine have never been acknowledged.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I wrote a similar one to the President and Vice president this morning, although not as well spoken as yours....very well done!

I don't dare post mine to the president and Vice President here I would be banned for sure. But the Vice President responded to my wife. I will see if I can find it. You wrote a great letter. Good Job!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Letter to the president

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek

...forces people into the shadows of our society...
    I didn't know the shadows were considered marching on American streets with Mexican Flags demanding American Citizenship and welfare.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

You have to write NICE letters to the president if you want him to acknowledge you. Didn't you know?[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been writing the President about illegal immigration and border security, for years. I recieved one response, just before the last election, from some woman who worked for some government agency. It was a form letter, thanking me for my views on immigration. It was an obvious attempt to placate me, right before the election. It didn't work.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Re: Letter to the president

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Mr. President,

You recently made the following statement: "An immigration system that forces people into the shadows of our society or leaves them prey to criminals is a system that needs to be changed,". If these people are in the shadows, who were the hundreds of thousands of people, in our streets in recent days, demanding "rights" for illegal aliens?

It is a sad state of affairs, when criminals feel emboldened enough to say, I am illegal, here I am, and I want my rights, knowing that they face no real risk of being arrested for their crimes. All those people marching in our streets and cities, represent the total disregard you and Congress have shown for the rule of law and the defense of our country.

Your answer to these crimes, is to reward them with the very prize they seek, legal status. You also reward the unscrupulous employers who benefit from their crimes, at the expense of American taxpayers, who subsidize their cheap labor, with social benefits for the illegal aliens. If these illegal aliens are being preyed upon, it is by their own choice, as they chose to break our laws and to come here illegally. Their crimes don't stop at just crossing our border, but continue with the use of fake or stolen social security numbers and driving on our highways without a valid license, not to mention the 400,000 criminal illegal aliens, that the government acknowledges are in our country. Are these the "immigrants" that we want as future citizens?

Mr. President, to date, your lack of action on illegal immigration, the defense of our borders and the rule of law, has been nothing less than shameful. You are sending a loud and clear message to all Americans and indeed to the world, that with the right amount of money, going to the right people, our laws can be ignored, bought and paid for.

Here is one promise you and the Congress can count on. The American people will have the final say in this, and we will remember in November.

I think you wasted your time You know he can't understand your letter, let alone read it !!! By the way, great letter. Maybe you should send to the Senators as well.

I agree, great letter, and agree, it's a waist of time.

The problem with writing to the president is that he don't care. I hope I'm right on this, my memory is not what it was. This is his second term, he can't run for president again. I truly believe that's why he's been doing such a terrible job, he don't care. In my opinion he's spending his second term making sure that his interests (mainly oil) are taken care of so after his term is over he can gain more riches.

I hope you don't mind, I'm sending this to everyone I know to print out and mail, maybe if his staff sees it enough times, someone might actually read it to him. Also I think it might be good to send this to congressmen and senators, just put on top "this is a letter I sent to President Bush but thought you should also read it" or something like that.
    "The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." -Milton Friedman

Thanks for the cudos, feel free to send it to whomever you like. I'm already on "the list".
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast