Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LETTERS, I'M BUSY WRITTING LETTERS.

HERE ARE SOME I'VE WRITTEN RECENTLY. USE THEM IF YOU LIKE.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dear Senator,

You must vote NO on the Amnesty bill. The ZVisa is the worst part of the bill. It allows every illegal alien to live and work here legally. They will be forgiven for entering our country illegally, living here illegally, working illegally, identity theft, tax fraud, tax evasion, social security fraud, forgery, etc., etc., etc. They never have to become citizens or pay any penalties or fines. THAT IS AMNESTY BY ANYONE’S DEFINITION!!!!

If our government doesn’t want to go after them for tax evasion, they have no right to go after any American for back taxes either. Fair is fair. It’s OUR taxes that are paying for their support. I expect there will be law suits over that one.

Whose idea was it to allow gang members to stay???? The drug cartel lobbyists?? You actually think gang bangers who sell drugs and kill for sport would have a problem lying?????

This bill will bring MILLIONS AND MILLIONS MORE!!! They will COST the American taxpayers TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS MORE! They will bankrupt the social security system. They will turn America into a third world country.

We’re supposed to believe enforcement would be implemented now? Did the government implement ANY of the enforcement in the 1986 Amnesty bill? NO!! We aren’t Charlie Brown, we KNOW Lucy’s going to pull the ball away! WHERE’S THE FENCE??? WHERE’S THE FENCE??? WHERE’S THE FENCE???

I don’t care how much the “enforcementâ€

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Senator Feinstein,

Those who oppose the Amnesty Bill are not the far right or left, not the great toothless, unwashed, uneducated fringe. We are very well educated American citizens, Republicans and Democrats, white, black, brown, yellow and whatever. We love our country and, yes, we get emotional when our government steals our Republic from us by passing laws they have no intention of enforcing.

You condesendingly tell us we don’t have the ability to understand such a complex bill. We understand it only too well. That’s why we’re angry. We also understand when someone has no argument against facts and reason they resort to name-calling. You and the Amnesty supporters like to call us racists or bigots or try to soften it by saying we shouldn’t be afraid of diversity. We’re not. And the issue is not diversity.

There is an old saying, Senator Feinstein, that says when you point your finger at someone, three fingers point back at you. It is you who is the racist, Senator. It is you who is favoring Spanish speaking people over all others….especially Americans. It is you who wants us to endure overcrowding, loss of quality of life, loss of our language, loss of our sovereignty to accommodate Spanish speaking people. It is you who thinks we should support millions upon millions of poor, uneducated Spanish speaking people. You who thinks they shouldn’t have to speak our language. You who knowingly places us in danger by refusing to secure our boarders so millions more of your favored Spanish speaking people can continue to cross our boarder. We don’t have a problem with Spanish speaking people. We have a problem with 20 million and a bill that would bring 20, 30, 40 million more.

Your transparent attempt to marginalize and dismiss us isn’t working. Your phony polls don’t fool anyone. The LA Times poll today was an embarrassment and points out why the paper has so few readers. When the Rasmussen and Gallop polls show the exact opposite, it’s clear the LA Times asked questions designed to get the answers they wanted. I wouldn’t use it to house train my puppy.

I think it’s time for the voters to find out how many other laws our government has passed and has no intention of enforcing. I think it’s time for us to clean house.

An American Citizen,

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dear Republican Senator,

Don’t listen to the most unpopular President in the history of this country. He is taking down the Republican Party and you with it.

We are not the great unwashed, uneducated, bigots those who support this bill want to depict us as. We are educated, law abiding American citizens who want our boarders secured and our laws enforced. It’s not that difficult to understand.

The bigots are those supporting Spanish speaking people above all others. Those who support amnesty are saying the exact opposite of what an American Senator should be saying. They should be saying, illegal aliens are breaking the law…..taking American jobs, closing ER rooms, crowding our children out of their schools and families from their neighborhoods. They are using social services they never paid into, not paying taxes, stealing American identities. And what’s worse, they aren’t learning our language or assimilating.

Let me take you on a tour around Los Angeles and see if this is what you want America to become.

This bill would NOT make us more secure or stop illegal immigration. You can’t control illegal immigration until you control the boarders. It’s not that complicated, just enforce the laws you took an oath to uphold.

American citizen,

Friday, June 08, 2007

Dear Senator,

For those Senators who have fought against Bill S. 1348, who support boarder security, national sovereignty and law enforcement, WE THE PEOPLE say, “Thank you and God bless youâ€

Mr. President,

It IS AMNESTY. If you have to keep explaining why it isn't amnesty....thou art protesting too much. You can write "It isn't amnesty" on the blackboard a thousand times, you can "spin" it all you like. We know what it is.

Did 20 million people enter our country illegally?

Is the penalty for entering illegally, deportation?

Are they going to be deported?

IT'S A M N E S T Y!!!

When you are tempted to remind us about the $5000 fine and the "go home for 1.5 seconds" penalty (excuse me as I stifle laughter), let me remind you that we know the minute you sign this bill the illegal aliens can stay. They don't ever have to apply for citizenship (most don't even want to), and therefore don't have to pay the fine or "pass go". Even by YOUR definition, IT’S AMNESTY!

Each time you say, "our immigration system is broken" I spend the hour and a half it takes me to drive from my work in Beverly Hills to my home in Encino, shouting at the radio. Partly, because that trip (before the last invasion) used to take me half an hour.

Our immigration system isn't "broken". Something that doesn't exist can't be "broken".
    I've lived in Southern California all my life and I know my government has no will to secure our boarders or enforce our immigration laws. And, Mr. President, it IS possible to secure our boarders.

I believe during your first term there were only 150 arrests for hiring illegals. With 20 million illegal aliens having come here for jobs, you could only find 150 employers who hired them? Did you try construction sites? Car Washes? Restaurant kitchens? Leaf blowing gardeners? Meat packing companies? Factories? Clothing manufacturers? And on, and on, and on, and on? You try to tell us employers aren't "fact checkers". Well, I have many suggestions on how to verify documents but the FIRST clue would be that the applicant didn't speak English.

I realize Washington thinks voters are either stupid or not paying attention. Well, you've got our attention now. We are angry, we’re organized and VERY motivated.

We were sold this bill of goods in 1965 and again in 1986. We're not buying this time!

But, go ahead, keep giving speeches telling us "It's broken", "It's not amnesty", "It won't cost the taxpayers", "We can't deport 12 million people". Because every time you do, voters get angry all over again. We’re only human. We do get worn out screaming to be heard.

Your latest "It's not amnesty" speech, along with Senator Feinstein's recent, "It's not amnesty" letter to California voters, really fired up voters (both Republican and Democrat). We are more angry, more focused and more determined than ever. So, keep it up.

An angry, motivated voter,