Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letters from Senators

S. Whitehouse RL
    He wrote 2 pages containing every thought that has crossed his little feeble mind since the age of 10. In all of this blather, not once did he mention my issues. I wrote about removing invaders and the elimination of American trucker drivers.

S. Bill Nelson of FL
    He addressed the Mexican trucks by blaming NAFTA, nothing he can do, not my fault etc. etc. He was so happy that I contacted him and he will continue to give good service to Florida. RE: removing invaders: He will continue to support comprehensive immigration reform.

S. Martinez: Bragged about voting for more border patrols and then sailed into unreality. He consistently represents invaders and has refused to answer my question as to his fraudulent behavior in accepting taxpayers money for representation and refusing to represent Citizens.

These are three examples. I have received messages from many Senators. Not one has directly dealt with my demands. Words, lots of meaningless words for a big investment of time.

Five years for three concentrated hours each day, I have done every thing I think can help. Often, I have planted seeds in remote possibilities. Today, I question if any progress has been made. The invaders keep coming, the Government is unresponsive or corrupt and the truck drivers will be eliminated from their jobs.

Contact such as yours is what lets them know that citizens are watching - good job!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

shelvapreston

Welcome to Alipac.

Don't let them wear you down. That is what they want. We are in this together and cannot quit now.

TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

After you have written hundreds of these letters, you will find out that any response you get, will be nothing but patting themselves on the back for voting "for or against" a bill, or they co-signed this or that.

They are so egotistical, they care nothing but of themselves.

I even wrote McConnell and told him I was tired of hearing him say "I"did this, "I" did that......still his letters are the same thing....It's nothing but a bunch of "I's"!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Five years for three concentrated hours each day, I have done every thing I think can help. Often, I have planted seeds in remote possibilities. Today, I question if any progress has been made. The invaders keep coming, the Government is unresponsive or corrupt and the truck drivers will be eliminated from their jobs.
    shelvapreston, do not despair. We, in other states, are doing what we can for a NATIONAL result. So FL will be part of it. But we still need you to continue your work and educate other Floridians to get onboard with us.

Thank you for all you do -- it matters, believe me -- and welcome to ALIPIAC!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Same sort of letter I got from Warner in Virginia - just vague stuff -- nothing targeted, just rhetoric. They seem to think that form letters to us will do the trick.

It's as if since "so many" are writing them, they shoot back even less.

All of these buffoons need to be thrown out on their collective ears. They're doing nothing for the American people -- not a thing. The economy is about to tank, we're being invaded, and we're spending billions on a war in Iraq, meanwhile we're letting in Iraqui terrorists on our southern border.

It is my feeling our country is just teetering on the edge of some sort of disaster, while our politicians blow smoke.

You guys think you have it tough. My senator (Frankenstein), sent me a letter that was insulting. She basically concluded that I did not know what I was talking about, but that was ok, she was there to take care of me and do the right thing by voting opposite to my wishes on the amnesty bill.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    You guys thing you have it tough. My senator (Frankenstein), sent me a letter that was insulting. She basically concluded that I did not know what I was talking about, but that was ok, she was there to take care of me and do the right thing by voting opposite to my wishes on the amnesty bill.
    I always PS my emails and FAXes to Boxer and Feinstain w/the comment:
    Hope you drop dead soon!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada