Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letters to William

Someone that supports Guest Worker wrote me today and asked...

what about our Europeans ancestors were they committing a crime when they first got here.?
    I replied....

Nope, but I bet the indigenous tribes wish they could go back and enforce
    an immigration policy. Don't you?

Do you think they would if they had known the consequences? They lost
    their land, their lives, and everything they valued.

We will not make the same mistake.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Letters to William

Blah on that whewie, they were immigrants just as all originating ancestors are. They crossed the Bering Straight when it was connected by ice. There is debate over whether or not they are Chinese, Russian descent.

As you made the simple statement W, "indigenous tribes wish they could go back and enforce an immigration policy"
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Everyone take note: This is possibly the best single answer to anyone playing the "Native American Indian" race-card. And keep in mind, anyone that is advocating that card is advocating exactly what William pointed out: the destruction of our country. And thats exactly what will happen if people fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Blah on that whewie, they were immigrants just as all originating ancestors are. They crossed the Bering Straight when it was connected by ice. There is debate over whether or not they are Chinese, Russian descent.

As you made the simple statement W, "indigenous tribes wish they could go back and enforce an immigration policy"

You best better not be calling my family Chinese. You all don't want to start pushing your luck on this program. Best leave Native Americans out of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

You best better not be calling my family Chinese.
    I dunno, mabey Russian

The difference between today and the past is that we had a country fill in and we needed bodies to settle the land that we had. Also when we had all these people coming from all over it was different time, their were no help in the intl area their was nothing setup to help nations in need and their was nothing in those peoples homelands and they came to America to settle and bring with them their families to have and search of a better life to escape religious prosecution, famine, extermination because of whom they were, like the Irish, Italians and even Germans and Japanese and other European nations at the time that were ruthless to their people.

Today, their isn’t a real threat to these people, it great and all that they want to come here but their are laws and they respect those laws.

Many of us, including myself come from a family that came here over 200yrs ago from Ireland to settle and find a better life but that was a completely different time period and what was going on then isn’t happening today. Some will argue that we have the room but we need to try and keep out numbers at a rate to continue to have a good society and people with jobs and a stable lifestyle.

Am I right here people? William you shouldn’t even give them the time.

Pro

I would like to see someone walk up to a Croatan and call him a rooski

"indigenous tribes wish they could go back and enforce an immigration policy"

why do you think you all call it the Lost Colony ?

Pro,

I think their statements about the tribes means that since our ancestors did it to one group, isn't it fair for their descendants to do it as well?

Using their emotional logic, they could also argue that the descendants of slaves should be allowed to own slaves in 2005.

COI: Lost Colony is right. I wonder if one day 200 years in the future if the new regime on this continent will be picking through our old dwellings looking for answers to what happened.

If I were going to write an epitaph for America it would read.

"Death by Greed and Liberalism"

I swear our nation is spinning into darkness fast.

Anyone else feel it?

Charles, I have great respect for the American Indians, and meant no disrespect. A fact is a fact however; and I in all actuality from word of my family am myself part Indian minuet but none the less part.

I do not feel that what has happened in the past should be pressed upon us in the future. To live in the past gives one no time to live today and plan for the future, but do not forget it or it will repeat again.

Growing up in Phoenix I have somewhat of a profound understanding of the American Indians and the Mexican heritage, but to think that I will succumb to the past one is mistaken.

Again, I didn’t post this to warrant a reaction of disrespect, an opinion is just that, a simple opinion, and on the other hand a fact is a fact. The fact is ALL our ancestors are immigrants to these continents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast