Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Levin Blasts Trump Probe: 'Mr. Mueller, What Is Your Authority?'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Levin Blasts Trump Probe: 'Mr. Mueller, What Is Your Authority?'

Levin Blasts Trump Probe: 'Mr. Mueller, What Is Your Authority?'

As seen on Hannity
    June 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Former DOJ Chief of Staff Mark Levin blasted special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into President Trump.

Echoing what Alan Dershowitz said earlier on "The Story," Levin told Sean Hannity that Trump cannot be indicted as a sitting president.

"Mister Mueller, what is your authority for investigating the president of the United States as a criminal matter?" Levin asked.

He said that if Mueller was seeking a criminal indictment, he would be violating a 44-year-old Justice Department policy.

Levin said a 1973 DOJ memorandum considers any criminal investigation by the department into the president a conflict with the Constitutional separation of powers.

"Mueller is not an independent agent... the rules and regulations that apply at the Department of Justice to all prosecutors apply to Mr. Mueller," he said.

Levin, a syndicated radio host based in Loudoun County, Va., said Democrats consistently try to stymie Republican presidents with special federal investigations.

He called it the "criminalization of politics," and noted that Mueller is very close to fired FBI Director Jim Comey.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/2...tion-authority
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He said that if Mueller was seeking a criminal indictment, he would be violating a 44-year-old Justice Department policy.
    We need to add some more policies to the Justice Department Policy Book:

1. No Witch Hunts will be conducted by the US Department of Justice at taxpayers expense.

2. No Fishing Expeditions will be conducted by the US DOJ at taxpayers expense.

3. No Political Investigations will be conducted by the US DOJ at taxpayers expense.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We could use times limits for congress and senate seats along with supreme court justices. Having 90 + year old judges is a little ridiculous along with senators and congress seats should be forced to retire at 65. McCaine can't even remember what he is trying to say anymore then you have judges that have personal care providers follow them around. Time to give it up and turn it over.

Until last year, while I understood why people wanted term limits on Congress, I opposed them. And the reason was a simple one, I always felt that Americans should be able to send someone they like to the US Congress for as long as the person wants to go to Congress and do the job. Term limits to me was a restriction on US more than it was a restriction on the Congress, because it deprives US of those really great people, those wonderful candidates and members of Congress who come along just once in awhile in which case you want them to be there forever.

But our country seems distorted to the degree that in some areas of the country, I'm not even sure who US is any more and I'm not sure who is funding the campaigns or the candidate races, or what country's interest they are serving, and I blame this massive immigration for this bizarre problem, a problem we shouldn't even have to discuss because it shouldn't even exist.

It's sad, tragic, and a problem that must be solved. Will term limits solve the massive immigration problems, both legal and illegal? I don't know, perhaps at least the threat of it will. Will term limits change the agenda of those going to Congress? I'm not sure.

Take Pelosi ... been there forever .....

Take Feinstein .... been there forever ......

What are their objectives? Oust Trump. Period.

Take Kamala Harris ... a new one.

What are her objectives? Oust Trump. Period.

When I really think about this and use California as an example, while term limits would rid the Congress of Pelosi and Feinstein, who would replace them? Angry Snowflakes like Kamala Harris who aren't even polite or sophisticated. So the question is are the younger Demcrats better than the older ones? Not that I can see. They're meaner, more spoiled, more stupid.

So what is the solution? Well, for the time being the solution is GET TRUMP TO CALIFORNIA!! I was so upset he didn't campaign in California. He wanted to, but all the advisers thought it was a lost cause, very expensive, dangerous from a security standpoint, and not worth the effort, risk or money. Maybe they were right in 2016. But we're in a new day now and will soon have a fantastic track-record on major accomplishments, many already in progress, some just aren't sexy, but they're all very necessary and will soon show the amazing results this President wants for our country and is achieving them through a collage of little pieces here and there surrounding the larger ones.

So starting soon, Trump needs to start working California and turn it Red. He can do that, he really can. He could have done it in 2016. People were waiting for him to come see them, hold his Rallies, tell them in person what he wanted to do, they truly wanted him to campaign in their state of California. He may not have won the state, but he could have turned at least 3 to 4 million voters in California to his candidacy if he'd campaigned there and won the national popular vote.

What a difference that would have made for his Presidency.

Trump knows that, too, so he won't let California go next time. He'll fight for it.

So for now, I'm on board with term limits, I'm just sad they're seem necessary and wish and hope we can keep our rights to send whoever we like to Congress as long as they want to serve and find another better way to DRAIN THE SWAMP the way we should, with .... votes.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-21-2017 at 07:41 AM.