Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    livelyliz48,

Your Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions is one of the strongest and most pro-active opponents of illegal immigration in the nation. For something as wide-spread as you describe, I would contact Sen. Sessions's office about the situation.

Sen. Jeff Sessions
    Huntsville
    200 Clinton Avenue NW
    Regions Center, Suite 802
    Huntsville, AL 35801 -4932
    Main: (256) 533-0979
    Fax: (256) 533-0745

You can email Sen. Sessions here:
    http://sessions.senate.gov/public/index ... .ContactMe
    Texas2step that is a great idea and if anyone can/will help it would be Jeff Sessions.

Sounds like this staffing Co. needs to be investigated.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Also contact your local city council people, and in writting tell them that you "Are Placeing them on Notice" for allowing LG to knowingly hire people who are here in the country illegally.

LG has legal obligations to disclose its hireing if it gets any state or federal funding or contracts! That may be a way to get them.

Good luck, and update your RESUME Now!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Re: Lg electronics laying off American Workers for illegals

first and foremost you and your fellow employees are in my thoughts and prayers.

why don't you take it to the media? i know it's sounds farfetch but the media could be a powerful voice. take it FoxNews? ABC, NBC, CBS, Drudgereport etc. just any media outlets you can voice this... use this as one of a campaign for a Politician who is against illegal aliens. take it to DC let Obama and the nation see what is happening to American Citizens and how illegal aliens are taking our jobs...this is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by livelyliz48
    In November we were told that our jobs in building 2 in huntsville, alabama would be obselete and that there would be few or no jobs available in other buildings for us. Lg electronics and Automation Personnell have long brought in illegal immigrants instead of Americans. We're given a small severence package that amounts to very little. we were told if a job came open in another building we would have to apply and interview for it just like an outside applicant, no matter how long we've been at the company. recently we found out that they took the illegals working through automation that were laid off from the building and placed them in other buildings where they would be making more money. we have complained to Lg about their unfair business practices for years and nothing has been done. we've called ICE repeatedly and still nothing. We've also complained about the female illegals getting races for "flirting" their way to the top to put it in a nice term. nothing has been done. does anyone have any suggestions.
    i've even emailed the mayor of huntsville, contacted news stations and we need some help.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

we've called the media and so far not having much luck with getting it out to the local media. i think we have illegal sympathizers plus yes there is solid proof. i even have pictures of them and the underage workers. contacted ice repeatedly and someone suggest sessions office and i emailed and mailed him yesterday also called his office but i'm waiting to see how this goes.
    the president of human resources had posted up a paper saying if we know if any illegals to let them know and they would look into it. when you let them know they tell you that even though they tell us they're illegal that doesn't mean it is true. they also tell us if they tell us they're underage they're pulling our legs. he went on to say what good workers these "immigrants" as he called them were and he had them working on his house fixing his roof. i got angry and told him americans are good workers also.
    the korean supervisors and the american supervisors alike request illegal workers knowing they are illegal.
    they also have known about the underage workers because i personally had conversations with these supervisors about some looking underage and one of the supervisors said yeah, this one boy had to be atleast 14. he even told one of the supervisors he was 14. and the supervisor told him it was good he was so young and wanting to work. we've been calling ice for several years now and nothing.
    automation brought in two american citizens once to work. one was white and one black. within the week both were gone and both learned the job as best they could considering the illegals wouldn't train them and they did everything the supervisor asked. they were dismissed for being "lazy stupid americans" two americans witnessed the comments and reported it to human resources with no results.
    one guy was threatened by illegals on the line and the plant manager did absolutely nothing.

now we are having our jobs taken away from us and the illegals are keeping theres cuz they're moved to other buildings it's pretty sad that our country cares more about foreignors than their own people

Quote Originally Posted by livelyliz48
    we've called the media and so far not having much luck with getting it out to the local media. i think we have illegal sympathizers plus yes there is solid proof. i even have pictures of them and the underage workers. contacted ice repeatedly and someone suggest sessions office and i emailed and mailed him yesterday also called his office but i'm waiting to see how this goes."

You are in for the battle of your life. I'm sorry but that is the truth. The city probably doesn't care as long as SOMEBODY is paying taxes. The media is mostly bought and paid for any more so no, you can't count on them but you can keep hounding them.

"the president of human resources had posted up a paper saying if we know if any illegals to let them know and they would look into it. when you let them know they tell you that even though they tell us they're illegal that doesn't mean it is true. they also tell us if they tell us they're underage they're pulling our legs."

Great. You took the bait and now they know who you are and how many you are. Sad to say but unless your co-workers and supervisors realize that this is happening nation wide to where none of you eventually will have anywhere to go to work. Then the foreign nationals will complain about their tax dollars supporting your unemployment, your old age retirement and so on. It is all too easy to create false record of poor performance or create an "incident" in order to dismiss activists before they become whistleblowers. In my experience I am saddened to say, too many co-workers and supervisors will do the bidding of their master and rationalize against the true implications of what they are doing. Education to combat this is key. You have to realize that management has all the wealth of wisdom on how to do this and win. There are attorneys that make a living advising companies on how to do this.

If the illegals are egging you on by telling you their status, true or not, they are creating a hostile work environment. That is grounds for termination. Have fun trying that one out. Get it on tape. A cell phone might work if they are allowed in the workplace - they weren't in mine.

"he went on to say what good workers these "immigrants" as he called them were and he had them working on his house fixing his roof. i got angry and told him americans are good workers also."

Now you know that he himself is egging you on in hopes of provoking you to do something that they can terminate you with.

"the korean supervisors and the american supervisors alike request illegal workers knowing they are illegal."

Of course. Slaves with the threat of deportation over their heads are much easier to manage - they make your job easy and they make you look good. If this persists we will all have slave status - actually most of us do already - just most people do not care to admit to themselves that their lay low tactics are an admission of that truth. Others are more pro-active. These think that by ratting you out to management they will save their own jobs. The supervisors requesting illegal workers probably get a bonus from monies that the government pays for a "diverse" workforce. (I don't have facts on this particularly I just have history - knowing how in the 70's the government paid women and minorities to apply for jobs and housing in order to prove discrimination and sue or fine those practicing it.)

"they also have known about the underage workers because i personally had conversations with these supervisors about some looking underage and one of the supervisors said yeah, this one boy had to be atleast 14. he even told one of the supervisors he was 14. and the supervisor told him it was good he was so young and wanting to work."

The bonus theory explains that one.

" we've been calling ice for several years now and nothing."

Yup, here in AZ ICE has a history of dumping illegals here or there, or other law enforcement entities were forced to because ICE wouldn't take them. Call it underfunding, call it perverted priorities - this house of cards cannot stand.

"automation brought in two american citizens once to work. one was white and one black. within the week both were gone and both learned the job as best they could considering the illegals wouldn't train them and they did everything the supervisor asked. they were dismissed for being "lazy stupid americans" two americans witnessed the comments and reported it to human resources with no results."

In addition to maintaining contact information for the witnesses it would be good to also maintain contact information for the two employees in the event that this ever does see a courtroom.

"one guy was threatened by illegals on the line and the plant manager did absolutely nothing."

Document document document. Put back up documentation in a safe place.

"now we are having our jobs taken away from us and the illegals are keeping theres cuz they're moved to other buildings it's pretty sad that our country cares more about foreignors than their own people
    I know it looks hopeless. Try to maintain contact info for everyone who loses their job. This may take years but you have to know that there are people like you in all job categories that have been fighting this for decades. Joe Stack was marginalized as a nutcase for a reason. He was much smarter than I am and he came to the conclusion that violence was the answer. I really don't want to go there. At some point this has to turn around. Your documentation will prove useful so please don't give up. I've been around long enough to see that sometimes the government itself comes and requests your documentation in order to legislate a change for the better so maybe they are the enemy now but maybe it will turn around. Take heart. You are one of the unsung heroes. You are part of the backbone that has made this nation great and will again.

If you have your documentation in order media and attorneys will be more interested. Actually - they expect it.

One last little technique that I learnt decades ago that might prove useful for items that might end up in court. Keep multiple documentations. One series of documents will be in envelopes that you mail to yourself and never open. You will make a code on the outside of the envelope that tells you what is in that particular envelope. Supposedly the date - time stamp on the envelope makes it a legal document provided the envelope is never opened. You will have open copies for easy reference at any time so you save the closed envelopes for the actual court room to prove that you didn't just make this up at the last minute. Also, for long term hostile work environment proof - those date/time stamps prove handy.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

P.S. Watching your co-workers lose their jobs is a form of hostile work environment that creates torture and terror for remaining employees that don't know when their turn will come. Of course if they dismissed all citizen workers en masse you would have a clear court case of discrimination so their efforts to comply with the law can be a window of opportunity for you.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I think Senator Sessions is your best hope for quick action. Let us know what/if Sessions has answers for you.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Research the Mohawk Carpet of Dalton, GA suit, they were sued under the RICO statute for hiring illegals knowingly, and the suit was settled in the millions.

Perhaps a letter to Chris Kobach for a class action suit against LG?

You might like to check out the various resources available on this website also:
    www.wehireillegals.com

GaPatriot wrote:
    "Perhaps a letter to Chris Kobach for a class action suit against LG?"

I think that is a wonderful idea. Although Kris Kobach just (today) won the GOP nomination for Secretary of State in Kansas, he has taken on fighting on illegal immigration nationally as a personal cause. Although he is on leave from the University of MO-KC Law School, he still has a direct email contact form at his biography site there. You can read about him by clicking on the source link below. And although he has entered politics now, if anyone would know what actions are available to you under these circumstances and how to proceed, he would! livelyliz48, I hope one or more of these collective suggestions may bring help to you and your fellow workers who evidently are trapped in an impossible and really heartbreaking situation there. I'm sure everyone here wishes you well in trying to find a solution.

Kris Kobach - contact

University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law

Kris W. Kobach
    Daniel L. Brenner/UMKC Scholar and Professor of Law; A.B. (Harvard University); Ph.D., M.Phil. (Oxford University); J.D. (Yale School of Law)

email
    kobachk@umkc.edu
    816-235-2390

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/kobach.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast