Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liar leaves comment to W's Forsyth Co. talk

See below for the most recent comment to William's talk at the Republican meeting recently in Forsyth County, North Carolina. Hey, ALIPAC'ers should we educate this liar? Here's the link to the story and where you can post comments:

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satel ... 3352490612

Posted on 08/28 at 10:15 AM:

I understand that you are mad but while deporting all the illegal aliens (by the way I HATE that term-they didnt come from mars) will solve your "brown" problem, it leads to new problems. Who will clean your house, cook your food, clear your table, pick your fruit, wash your car, build your house, be a nanny to your children, mow your grass. Stop eating, building, growing, getting dirty and all the brown people will go away.

Latinos can trace their ancestry back farther than the Mayflower
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my screen does not show any posts from 8/28
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just read the same reply at the link
    Posted on 08/28 at 10:15 AM
    I understand that you are mad but while deporting all the illegal aliens (by the way I HATE that term-they didnt come from mars) will solve your "brown" problem, it leads to new problems. Who will clean your house, cook your food, clear your table, pick your fruit, wash your car, build your house, be a nanny to your children, mow your grass. Stop eating, building, growing, getting dirty and all the brown people will go away.
    Latinos can trace their ancestry back farther than the Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    my screen does not show any posts from 8/28

Mine either William.

Stop eating, building, growing, getting dirty and all the brown people will go away.
    It's not about "brown people." It's about illegal aliens which refers to ANYONE that is in this country without authorization. Unfortunately the "brown" people have become the reference to all "illegal aliens." Whether it is done by the organizations that are supporting them or by racist people that don't like "brown" people I'm not sure, could be all the above. At any rate there are illegals from Asia, Africa, Europe, South America, etc. and I can assure you not all of them are "brown." This whole debate is over the rule of law and why the laws were put in place. Despite America's great resources they are limited and unrestricted or uncontrolled immigration (legal or illegal) will result in this country depleting those resources and then the migration would go to the next best opportunity and so forth until there would be no "better opportunity." Instead of draining other countries resources, citizens should strive to better their own place of origin instead of trying to take the "quick fix" and take advantage of other peoples' hard work. America has been more than willing to help others but not at other's demands. If governments of the world were in a perfect place they would be more concerned about their natural resources in their own populations and could strive to better the individual at home and therefore improve the whole. How to get them to understand that is beyond me, but the opportunity is there for those that look for it.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Me neither. I can't see it. And I went in both from the article and backwards from page 3 to load page 1.

VERY STRANGE:
    What to make of this? When I went into the article this morning there were 5 pages of quotes, the most recent being the one that I reported. Now that quote is missing. Did the newspaper remove the quote? That seems to be the only reasonable explanation. But why would they post it and then remove it? Let's see if it reappears or any other quotes are added after AmericanElizabeth.

Now, the quote is back when I access the link.

ILLEGAL ALIEN IS THE CORRECT TERM!

We can clean our own house, cut our own grass, and certainly we don't want an ILLEGAL ALIEN touching our food. New modern machines can pick our fruit and vegatables which is far more efficient than ILLEGAL ALIENS. We certainly do not want to pay for ILLEGAL ALIEN'S children in our schools by increased property taxes. We certainly do not want the children of US CITIZENS education decreased because they must teach the children of ILLEGAL ALIENS english, as it is known that most ILLEGAL ALIENS have little or no education. Most of all we are all tired of ILLEGAL ALIENS overcrowding hospitals, and then trying to get welfare or other organazations to pay their bills. No US Citizen wants to live next to ILLEGAL ALIENS when 5 families live in single family dwellings not to mention the farm animals in the backyards of our cities. Yes, I think I can say that at the least 95% of the LEGAL citizens want ILLEGAL ALIENS to be sent back taking their children with them!

I just posted a few minutes ago! will go back and see if it came up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALERT... ILLEGAL ALIENS CALLING OUR CONGRESS TODAY!! COME ON ALIPAC TEAM GET INVOLVED, WE NEED EVERYONE MAKING CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS !!!
    INFORMATION AT LINK BELOW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79915

ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast