Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    "Let's make the next one BIGGER "

The NEXT time we go to DC it wont be to SAY anything...If things dont change now, our next visit will be to Remove and Arrest some traitors...
    Americans have fired a warning shot across the bow...there won't be a second march on Washington to protest. The recognition of this fact was in Pelosi's eyes.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

And yet how many of these protests oppose illegal immigration? VERY FEW!! They don't have the ability to realize that illegals are a reason to protest!!!! I WANT healthcare reform, and I WANT single coverage, as long as illegals aren't covered!! I NEED that single coverage! I REFUSE to pay $1200 a year for insurance when I only use $600 worth a year. American's health shouldn't be a for profit only benefit!! It should be a "we need to take care of our own, because that's what Jesus would do" coverage, ESPECIALLY as long as we claim to be a "christian" nation. You can't call yourself a christian as long as you deny people the right to live.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April

Re: Liberal Media Bias...

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    ALL The Liberal Media outlets I have seen so far are reporting that the Sept 12 Protest in DC had numbers in the THOUSANDS...LOL Who do they think they are trying to kid? I mean serious...Even the Brits know there were numbers in the HUNDREDS of Thousands, up to 2 MILLION in DC alone....

Liberal Media Propaganda is all that it is. Distortion and lies abound on ABC NBC CBS to favor the Liberal Agenda...
    They are owned by the coporate elites so it is all part of the agenda to lie to us as much as possible!!!

I was listening to C-Span on the radio, live coverage of 912 and they said around 2:30 to 3 pm EST while the speeches were still taking place that the Park Service which no longer tracks crowds, estimated 1.5M.

Later after the speeches I listened to FOX and they only stated tens of thousands. That was to be repeated for days afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12