Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lie Alert! They are hiding something here!

We need to find out who the man is that was arrested and why Immigration and Customs was involved in his arrest. Looks like authorities lied to the public and press about the second arrest and are now fessing up days after eye witnesses mentioned this second arrest.

We need to know about this incident. Clearly the government has some reason to lie about this and we need to know what it is in case it is immigration or border security related.

Second person was detained by U.S. Customs after alleged attack on Flight 253
    http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index ... s_msn.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alex Jones interviewed Detroit attorney Kurt Haskell, "He insisted Mutallab be boarded on the plane without a passport and when an airport employee refused to do so Mutallab and the Indian man went to talk with a supervisor."
    I know Alex Jones is out there, but the elite controlled media won't report this like crazy Alex will.
    If this monster was on a watch list how the heck did he get a unlimited US visa? The UK refused to issue one.

Alex Jones link

Re: Lie Alert! They are hiding something here!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need to find out who the man is that was arrested and why Immigration and Customs was involved in his arrest. Looks like authorities lied to the public and press about the second arrest and are now fessing up days after eye witnesses mentioned this second arrest.

We need to know about this incident. Clearly the government has some reason to lie about this and we need to know what it is in case it is immigration or border security related.

Agree, something doesn't add up. Passengers saw something different that was being reported.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Posted by pug
    December 30, 2009, 10:03AM
    This was posted on one of the blogs.......supposedly by Kurt Haskell.....
    Just to give everyone an update. I had a visit from the FBI yesterday. They brought in several photos including one I casually identified to them as "The man they won't admit exists that they detained in customs." Amazingly, they changed their story and admitted that this 2nd Indian man was still being held in customs on "immigration issues." (i.e. no passport) last night. So, there first story that only one man had been detained was apparently untruthful.

To MplsMom- I got a several minute close up look of the terrorist in Amsterdam and he has quite a different look about him. Further, there were very few black persons on our flight or at the airport and he was rather easy for me to identify later. Hope this helps. Thanks Mlive and those that continue to be supportive. KH
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ah ha! If this information is accurate it confirms my instincts. If an illegal alien was on that flight it exposes DHS to further criticism because we know they are letting illegal aliens fly!

Please find out all you can about this case as fast as you can and post it here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Major Skullduggery, I think they don't like Ol bamy so much! All they need is a free press media, that would do Ol Bamy in in a month or so. There are alot of skullduggery stories about Ol Bamy that arent making it to the conservative media also. He is doing some pretty 'Bush' like things with his power, so he has safe haven for his records, BC, School records etc. Major crap is going on, very little reporting on it, even in the Conservative press, talk radio.

April
    We are lost in the land of lies, spin and traitors!!!God help us ALL!!!!I hope everyone is praying, we definitely need some help from the almighty. He is great at revealing truths whether the evil like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    We are lost in the land of lies, spin and traitors!!!God help us ALL!!!!I hope everyone is praying, we definitely need some help from the almighty. He is great at revealing truths whether the evil like it or not.
    Yes, Divine Providence certainly pull out all the stops when it comes to doing that.

Illegal aliens still on our planes ?-Oh My!

Re: Lie Alert! They are hiding something here!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Agree, something doesn't add up. Passengers saw something different that was being reported.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast