Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Life Under the N.A.U.

Readers,

I want to be wrong about this topic.

Here's some educated speculation on what our lives will be like
    under the Dictatorship of the North American Union:

-- Russians, Ukranians, other people who experienced life under the former USSR, will roll their eyeballs back in amazement that we would "throw away our constitutional liberties" in favor of a mexican controlled dictatorship.

-- Constitution - gone. No more constitutional freedoms, no more 1st amendment, no more 2nd amendment, no more any amendments.

-- New transitional government, such as:
    (1) Totalitarian corporate dictatorship
    (2) Totalitarian COMMUNIST dictatorship
    (3) AZT Land under the dictatorship of NCLR (National Communist La Raza)

-- Transitional government - to transition the North American Union to the One World Governance - The Dictatorship of the New World Order.

-- State and local governments - gone. Look for regions under the dictatorship, as we are "shaped" for transition to the Dictatorship of the New World Order.

-- Crime: Rapes, murders, violent crimes will become the norm - The lowest common denominator of law enforcement is mexico - all lands will fall to that level.

-- Freedom of movement (for former US citizens, regardless of race) will be GONE. Look for mexican Federales as the enforcers. Do you know what best describes "no freedom of movement?" Apartheid.

-- Forfeiture of property - all privately owned lands will be ceded to the NAU (in other words, to mexico).

-- Monetary system, stock exchanges, will be moved to and administered from Bangalore, India.

-- Jobs - Look for millions of mass firings of former US citizens, jobs will go to India and mexico unabated. Look for massive sealift and airlift of millions of replacement workers from India.

-- Wage Equalization. Look for the lowest wages of either mexico or the dalits of India to apply to the entire NAU.

News Reporter/Journalist - you think I'm wrong? Well, for your information, I want to be wrong. Join this website, login, post here and convince me I'm wrong.

Future life for former US citizens,
    under the Dictatorship of the North American Union?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I don't think so!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hi Nitty Gritty,
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I don't think so!
    Maybe I'm worst-casing it.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Could be right, Coto..if we let it slip away..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Could be right, Coto..if we let it slip away..
    Well, the forces that want this abomination are proactive to the point that it's not just a matter of our "let(ting) it slip away." Powerful forces are pushing this thing, and so we need to actively push back or else it WILL happen.

That's what I mean, Ghost!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well, it's gonna take a minor revolution, and I don't mean the armed conflict sort. Most Americans have no idea how their liberty and their lands have been lost. Heck, most Americans who have paid off a mortgage are stupid enough to believe that they own their property. They don't even realize that they have been hoodwinked into accepting only a "legal title" and not equitable title to their property or what that means in terms of who actually owns their home. See, most Americans have unwittingly made themselves subject to a federal bankruptcy and are in hock for up to the full amount of the federal debt. Whether you know that's what you've done or not does matter one whit under international commercial law, which is what we are subjected to under the UCC. Most people do not realize they have subjected themselves to the blanket waiver of rights whose remedy is provided under UCC 1-207.

In order for Americans to turn this thing around, they need to step through the looking glass and get themselves educated on what has really transpired and why they are powerless to do a damned thing about it unless they square away their status in law. Right now, most of us are chattel with no rights and no power. We can go to court, but we have no standing in commerce to take action against our "masters" (those who hold title to our persons).

I am trying to create a network and to get to the point that I can take on this struggle full time. The immigration issue is but one cog in the machine that seeks to bring down the promise of this free republic and of individual liberty. Free men are the natural enemy of the global work farm being set up by the neo-feudalists who seek to own us as serfs and lord over the entire planet. Our freedom cannot be taken away from us, but we can be duped into surrendering, and that's exactly what has happened. Learn and be free. Remain in ignorance and serve the global elite. It's that simple.

Free men are the natural enemy of the global work farm being set up by the neo-feudalists who seek to own us as serfs and lord over the entire planet. Our freedom cannot be taken away from us, but we can be duped into surrendering, and that's exactly what has happened. Learn and be free. Remain in ignorance and serve the global elite. It's that simple.
    Well said CG.

What I find interesting is the fact that with all our technology and more knowledgeable that man has become in the past few millenia, the "old" hunger for power driven by greed and evil still is present among us. Its funny how evil masks itself under the cloak of good to do its bidding.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

What I meant to say was hell no, I won't live that way!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Well, it's gonna take a minor revolution, and I don't mean the armed conflict sort. Most Americans have no idea how their liberty and their lands have been lost. Heck, most Americans who have paid off a mortgage are stupid enough to believe that they own their property. They don't even realize that they have been hoodwinked into accepting only a "legal title" and not equitable title to their property or what that means in terms of who actually owns their home. See, most Americans have unwittingly made themselves subject to a federal bankruptcy and are in hock for up to the full amount of the federal debt. Whether you know that's what you've done or not does matter one whit under international commercial law, which is what we are subjected to under the UCC. Most people do not realize they have subjected themselves to the blanket waiver of rights whose remedy is provided under UCC 1-207.

In order for Americans to turn this thing around, they need to step through the looking glass and get themselves educated on what has really transpired and why they are powerless to do a damned thing about it unless they square away their status in law. Right now, most of us are chattel with no rights and no power. We can go to court, but we have no standing in commerce to take action against our "masters" (those who hold title to our persons).

I am trying to create a network and to get to the point that I can take on this struggle full time. The immigration issue is but one cog in the machine that seeks to bring down the promise of this free republic and of individual liberty. Free men are the natural enemy of the global work farm being set up by the neo-feudalists who seek to own us as serfs and lord over the entire planet. Our freedom cannot be taken away from us, but we can be duped into surrendering, and that's exactly what has happened. Learn and be free. Remain in ignorance and serve the global elite. It's that simple.
    CG,
    I understand what you are saying about property rights, have you ever heard of "land patents"?
    I am in the process of seeing what I can do on this subject but don't know enough yet to say anything for sure.
    You may want to do a search on the subject in your area and see what you can find out as the patents are different in most states.
    I will keep you posted via PM if you like on what I learn and would enjoy hearing more about your network.
    MD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast