Readers,

I want to be wrong about this topic.

Here's some educated speculation on what our lives will be like
under the Dictatorship of the North American Union:

-- Russians, Ukranians, other people who experienced life under the former USSR, will roll their eyeballs back in amazement that we would "throw away our constitutional liberties" in favor of a mexican controlled dictatorship.

-- Constitution - gone. No more constitutional freedoms, no more 1st amendment, no more 2nd amendment, no more any amendments.

-- New transitional government, such as:
(1) Totalitarian corporate dictatorship
(2) Totalitarian COMMUNIST dictatorship
(3) AZT Land under the dictatorship of NCLR (National Communist La Raza)

-- Transitional government - to transition the North American Union to the One World Governance - The Dictatorship of the New World Order.

-- State and local governments - gone. Look for regions under the dictatorship, as we are "shaped" for transition to the Dictatorship of the New World Order.

-- Crime: Rapes, murders, violent crimes will become the norm - The lowest common denominator of law enforcement is mexico - all lands will fall to that level.

-- Freedom of movement (for former US citizens, regardless of race) will be GONE. Look for mexican Federales as the enforcers. Do you know what best describes "no freedom of movement?" Apartheid.

-- Forfeiture of property - all privately owned lands will be ceded to the NAU (in other words, to mexico).

-- Monetary system, stock exchanges, will be moved to and administered from Bangalore, India.

-- Jobs - Look for millions of mass firings of former US citizens, jobs will go to India and mexico unabated. Look for massive sealift and airlift of millions of replacement workers from India.

-- Wage Equalization. Look for the lowest wages of either mexico or the dalits of India to apply to the entire NAU.

News Reporter/Journalist - you think I'm wrong? Well, for your information, I want to be wrong. Join this website, login, post here and convince me I'm wrong.

Future life for former US citizens,
under the Dictatorship of the North American Union?