Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lifelong Black Democrat Votes Republican Because Obama “Is Destroying This Country”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lifelong Black Democrat Votes Republican Because Obama “Is Destroying This Country”

This is a great woman.!
    Lifelong Black Democrat Votes Republican Because Obama “Is Destroying This Country”

Author: Rachel Mullen
    Posted: October 22, 2014
    Comments: 13

>

Joyce, an 82 year old lifelong black Democrat called C-Span to express her dismay with her party and announce that she voted straight Republican this year. She is dismayed with the Democrats stance on religion, abortion, and the poor effects of Obama’s policies on the black community and the country.
    “I have noticed in years what the Democratic party has done to my people. Unemployment is higher in the black community….than anywhere else.

I cannot say, there’s no way I can continue to say that I was a Christian and stay in the Democrat party. They advocate the killing of babies, they advocate taking from the doers and giving to the ones sitting doing nothing…….”

She continued by saying that it is not racist to say that Obama isn’t an effective President. She said it is foolish to play the race card.
    “This man is destroying this country…He said he was going to transform American and that is what he is doing.”
    Do you agree with Joyce that President Obama’s policies hurt the black community?

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/l...#ixzz3H0Ug8UNa

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    “This man is destroying this country…He said he was going to transform American and that is what he is doing."

He is destroying people's sense that being an American actually counts for something. In place of an American identity, he is advancing an Open Borders agenda. During an interview, he said that his policies were those of a moderate Republican. Well, if he'd said that he wanted to make the world safe for CEO's, he would have been closer to the truth.

American workers will be hard hit by 'Bama's Open Borders agenda, but the poorest Americans, many of whom are black, will be hit the hardest.

Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)