Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Limbaugh: Reaction to Trump ‘Sh-----’* Remarks ‘Faux Rage,’ ‘Made Up’ for Cameras, Mi

Limbaugh: Reaction to Trump ‘Shithole’ Remarks ‘Faux Rage,’ ‘Made Up’ for Cameras, Microphones

by JEFF POOR12 Jan 2018

Friday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh dismissed the reaction to the remarks reportedly made by President Donald Trump deeming some nations to be “shithole countries” during a meeting with a bipartisan group of congressional leaders on immigration policy.

Limbaugh called it “faux rage” and said much of it was an act for the cameras and microphone.

“All I can tell you is I have been there,” Limbaugh said. “I have been in the midst of these kinds of firestorms, folks. And I can tell you this is all faux rage. It is faux anger. It is faux outrage. It is made up. It is for the cameras. It’s for the microphones. It’s for the audience. It’s based on the presumption everybody finds Trump reprehensible and always has and this is just the final straw. And I don’t believe these people are sincerely outraged. They are sincerely excited because it is yet what they believe is another opportunity to get rid of Trump.”

Limbaugh predicted this would be another failed effort to undermine the president’s credibility in the eyes of the American people.

“They need to consult history,” he continued. “The NBC ‘Access Hollywood’ video didn’t do it. Trump’s remarks when he announced his candidacy didn’t do it. They, to this day, do not know why Trump is popular. They do not know why Trump is elected. They think they do, and they chalk it up to, ‘There must be more bigots in America than we thought. There must be more racists in America than we thought. They’re still in a massive state of denial. And I think they are becoming more and more unhinged as each day goes by that they haven’t been able to get rid of Trump.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...s-microphones/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-12-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The political commentator during the 5:00 news on my local Fox affiliate reported that they had verified from several sources that Trump indeed made the offensive comment. Then they had clips of Democratic politicians expressing their outrage. He also had a clip of the FL governor, Rick Scott, saying that he disagreed with Trump and FL welcomes all foreigners. There was a clip of Paul Ryan saying that he had friends back in Janesville from these countries and they are good people. The commentator finished up by saying this did not stop the DACA immigration discussion in Congress. He made sure to state that DACA receipts were brought here as young children through no fault of their own. In essence he had made Trump look like the bad guy, the Democrats and Congress are trying to help DACAs and to elicit sympathy for DACAs. I'm disappointed with this story, because in my opinion they are leading their viewers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes Scott-in-FL. The media goes on and uses whoever they can find to push a narrative and distract. FOX News (affiliates) in general is pushing for amnesty. The faux rage with the help of the likes of CNN is designed to put pressure on the president to do an amnesty so he does not look racist.

Senator Dick Durbin is especially good at creating drama and making anyone who opposes amnesty for illegal alien dreamers look bad. He and Lindsey Graham were dishonestly trying to do a con job on President Trump by going outside DACA.

We know the president desires merit based immigration, the best for America. We need educated and skilled individuals who don't hate us, who can assimilate. We have drifted away from that over the years.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-12-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.