Thread: Lindsay Graham

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsay Graham

I just watched Lindsay Graham on Greta talking about the key to the illegal immigration problem is enforcement and how much he was against giving citizenship to anchor babies.... he just couldn't understand how we could do that....

Well, I, for one, have not forgotten the morning we found out about his speech before the NCLR in 2007. We flooded every radio and tv station in South Carolina and by 6 pm on the same day, he was on national tv apologizing for calling Americans citizens, who only want our laws enforced, racists and bigots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEfrFoAIn4

What a hypocrite.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I remember it, too Faye. I'll bet many of us do. And I don't think for one second that old Lindsay the leopard has changed his spots.

Me either. He has no scruples or morals. He only wants to get elected. That definitely says to me that he does NOT deserve to be elected. This is one of those pieces of trash that needs to be taken out. Wonder if anyone good is running against him in South Carolina.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Ive recently been told that of late Senator Graham is booed about every place he goes in public like at football games and such. Word is that he has become very pressured out in public now.

Looks like he is in full blown damage control and is trying to pull a McCain. Talk like an American and hope everyone forgets your betrayals.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They're going to learn one day, hopefully soon, that Americans are not stupid, nor do we forget.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ive recently been told that of late Senator Graham is booed about every place he goes in public like at football games and such. Word is that he has become very pressured out in public now.

Looks like he is in full blown damage control and is trying to pull a McCain. Talk like an American and hope everyone forgets your betrayals.

W
    He's just trying to help his BFF McCain get reelected. Watch these two snakes go back to being amnesty loving traitors the second election season is over.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    As with many fence riding Republicans, he is trying to backpeddle in order to keep his position, and so true, he will go back to berating Americans for wanting their laws enforced.

It is good to see the people of his state have woke up, and I hope and pray they will vote him out. Personally I am tired of career politicians who will sell us down the river to any special interest group they think they can get the votes from in the future.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    If this is the case, I just don't know how he got reelected.