Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Gharmham

Just watched this traitor on TV defending the Amnesty Bill. He saying how we can't deport these people, and the the gov. will enforce these new laws..Yah right just like they enforced the last immigration laws. He is one lying SOB.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Now he is a tapeworm
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I thought he was the senator from the great state of Denial
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

You said it Badhand! Too bad nobody called in and reminded him of when Eisenhower deported over 3 million illegals back in the 50's.
    We did it then, we can do it now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    I thought he was the senator from the great state of Denial
    Good one!

I really have to wonder how BAD his opponent must have been when he was elected. I mean for the voters of South Carolina to vote in this pandering suckup who speaks with a lisp - wow.

I hope with all my heart that his voters will kick his ass out in the coming SC republican senatorial primary. He is the worst of these traitors and needs to be eliminated from public office next year by all the South Carolinians he has called bigots and stupid, in his disgusting money-driven zeal to destroy our nation.

When exactly is that primary held? I know next year, but is it April? May?

We can, and SHOULD deport. Don't you love the straw-man argument they make? They make it sound as if we have to do it all at once.

Apparently we can do a background check on 20 million illegals in 24 hours but can't deport them over a period of several years?

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    We can, and SHOULD deport. Don't you love the straw-man argument they make? They make it sound as if we have to do it all at once.

Apparently we can do a background check on 20 million illegals in 24 hours but can't deport them over a period of several years?
    I've made the comparison with people within our criminal justice system that have oustanding warrants for their arrest. There are millions of people who are wanted for one reason or another, but we only go aggressively after the most heinous offenders.

But as soon as that person who hasn't been caught applies for a mortgage, tries to take out a loan, applies for a job, gets pulled over for a traffic infraction - what have you - THAT's when the person gets caught and should be deported.

What's so disgusting is that's what was supposed to happen way back in 1986. But the corporate toe-cheese lickers have continuously looked the other way in the name of fat profits.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey

Congressman Tancredo says it best in his book, In Mortal Danger where he states that if the benefits and job magnets go away, many of them may self deport.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.