Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham admits Obama not doing good job on border sec

Lindsey Graham was on the nationally syndicated Mike Gallagher radio show this morning (3/12), talking about health care and "immigration reform" (amnesty).

Graham has not been on Gallagher's show for awhile; Gallagher noted that he has hammered Graham in the past on "immigration reform" (which irked Graham) but the conversation today was cordial and Gallagher didn't press him.

Gallagher brought up "immigration reform" saying this issue is volatile and a "powder keg" and then asked Graham about his meeting with Obama yesterday. Much of what was discussed has been reported in the media (e.g, Graham mentioning that if Obama uses reconciliation to try to jam health care through it will imperil the rest of Obama's agenda), but...

Graham mentioned two key parts to his vision of "immigration reform"

1) the American people want their border secured, but Graham admits that Obama is not doing a good job on this as he has cut number of border agents.

2) biometric card for workers.

Then Graham repeats the pro-amnesty talking point that while he doesn't want to give illegal immigrants a "citizenship advantage" we "can't deport them all." Graham said he told Obama "you lead...I've tried."

Gallagher politely tells Graham he wants border security and laws enforced.

**MY TAKE: even an alleged "secure the border first" amnesty guy like Lindsey Graham admits that there still is not border security but still wants to push "immigration reform" amnesty if "Obama leads" on this.

Gallagher's radio show link:

http://www.mikeonline.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Border Security is just the sugar coating they are going to use to try and make everyone swallow the amnesty pill.

WE KNOW BETTER!!!!

Good to know Graham is now bearing water for Obama, McCain, La Raza... He's just a patsy for illegal aliens.

We know who he is loyal to. He's the only Republican seated on the Senate Judiciary Committee who voted for Sotomayor and he's the only person that I know of who stood before La Raza and called Americans racists.

Obama has not only cut agents, he's moved them off the border to "watch for drug money" leaving the country.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What border security? Napolitano admitted this January that the electronic equipment was a failure and they were even considering abandoning its implementation. DHS says they are years away from control.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Fool me once, fool me twice....we know the rest!

Graham is so hurting the Republican party with his bi-partisn crap...why don't they centure the stupid ass?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)