Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Lindsey Graham back in?

Well, it looks as though South Carolinians like their slave labor task force and the toll it takes on their economy. They've managed to put Mexico's agent for Mexican Amnesty back into the dirver's seat. 2007 and the La Raza speech wasn't enough to educate them to the dangers of having Lindsey Graham back on Capitol Hill representing corporate elites and all the illegal aliens of this country instead of American citizens? Shame on South Carolina. They just dug a deeper hole for themselves and the rest of this nation by putting Graham in a position to continue to do damage to this nation's sovereignty and immigration laws and policies.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I know how you feel JBParrothead, same here in IL. They reelect the same people all the time, it`s so frustrating. Sometimes I feel it will never change, whats wrong with them. In these hard times and our country heading in a black hole don`t the want to elect the other candidate. Isn`t common sense! It boggles my mind
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Not only should one be able to read, speak and understand English to vote, I'm beginning to think one should be able to have a measureable IQ to vote.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)