Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An uninformed public thanks to the Buiderberg's infamous MSM has caused the re-election of this jackass. The Builderberg Group must be exposed for what they really are about. Our leaders who meet with this group are in violation of the Logan Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can this be.This is really upsetting,I cant believe that creep Lindsay,Won.Im sure the same will happen here in California this November .with the disgusting mess of a woman fecelstien
    It cracks me up how quickly people forget,Where doomed as a Country.The idiots in S.C. aren't even smart enough to vote this vermin out of office.Maybe all those drugs from Mexico are working

WAKE UP AMERICA
    I..

I guess they voted for the lesser of two evils. Got to keep those democrats out of office, after all, right? It's only logical to vote for the guy that has a better chance at winning. Right? So what if he doesn't represent your beliefs? At the end of the day, it's really just about paring up, cutting your loses, and making sure the guy you disagree with the least wins. Right?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Not all South Carolina Republicans voted for him...only the ignorant bigots did.

I am willing to bet that the raza had one hell of a victory bash for him complete with tainted tomatoes and absolute vodka.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Not all South Carolina Republicans voted for him...only the ignorant bigots did.

I am willing to bet that the raza had one hell of a victory bash for him complete with tainted tomatoes and absolute vodka.
    I will just bet you are so right on !! along with the ACLU and the other racists...

>>ACTION ALERT 6/11<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON SO. CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-702279.html#702279
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234