Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Welcome Chosen!!!

I agree that the statement that the fence will be paid for by the illegals is totally absurd.

Illegals will PAY for nothing as it is, unless they absolutely have to and even then not without an argument and accusations that they're being taken advantage of or stolen from.

Secondly, isn't it that they only have to cough up the $5,000.00 if they want citizenship? I'm sure that fool on the Hill knows full well that the majority of illegals don't even want citizenship so who is he trying to kid here? Even if they do want citizenship they sure aren't about to pay for it because, well, we all know how they are "entitled" to everything. And to suggest that they'd foot the bill to keep others just like them out of here....oh dear, that's funny stuff right there and my sides hurt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

azwreath- National Council of La Raza is already out there teaching them to file income tax and get the earned income credit to pay the fines.

Chosen -

I like your list and the thinking behind it. If you don't mind, I will also send it out.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanks for the welcomes!

By all means send this out to everyone you can, via email, post it on blogs, web sites etc. It's the substance that needs to be heard. we have rights and very much rights to make these demands! They are reasonable, rational and justified by the law and constitution. It is just a shame that we have to mention them...

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    azwreath- National Council of La Raza is already out there teaching them to file income tax and get the earned income credit to pay the fines.

Chosen -

I like your list and the thinking behind it. If you don't mind, I will also send it out.

Yes, I know. Judging from the number of stolen tax refunds , sometimes in multiples depending upon how many number and names an individual has decided to use for the purpose, that the P.O. has intercepted from the mail at the property I manage, they have known for quite some time how to do this.

I also know what they're saying about how they will supposedly pay these fines with their refunds, but, like everything else, we can't really believe that's going to be enforced either until we actually see it. Even then, how would we know if it is actually being enforced just because we're being "told" it is? And again, leveling fines does no good for those who have no interest in becoming citizens. I believe it will serve a purpose because those that are truly interested in citizenship will demonstrate that by gladly doing what they need to do....and they should be permitted to stay....but, sadly, that's not the case of the majority who want no part of it.

And, yes Chosen....I love your list as well. I just posted too soon after being distracted when the phone rang.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, I love this list of demands! I was already mad when I opened this thread because I thought it was going to be another list of what the illegals are demanding....This list ROCKS!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Nice list but you forgot a couple Major ones.

NO NAFTA SUPER HWY
    NO NORTH AMERICAN UNION
    NO REAL ID ACT
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I'd also add

ILLEGALS GET ONLY MINIMAL RIGHTS TO SUE AMERICAN CITIZENS FOR ANY REASON/ AND THIS FOR ONLY MINIMAL AND LIMITED AMOUNTS

(In other words, enter the USA at your own risk, and carry your own medical and liability and ADD and auto insurance)

I'm tired of seeing them get rich off frivolous lawsuits, and even the non-frivolous ones shouldn't reward them more than they would get in Mexico for the same losses.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12