Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Yeah, the Diaz-Balarts are big powerbrokers in Miami, and yes, Lehtinin is related to the Castros. I don't see what can be done about them, unless there's some anti-amnesty Hispanic Republican in the district I don't know about.
    In that area of Miami they vote along ethnic lines. I had a Cuban professor who boasted that you shouldn't even bother to run for a judge if you are not Cuban.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Please keep calling, today is another day to make a difference!

here is the list on here of how they voted

the list of those who voted yes and have an "X" by their name are also deemed by numbersUSA as co-sponsors of the bill.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-220761.html

Shocker . . . look at their last names as to why they are for the dream catastrophe!!!

Their allegiance of course is getting all of their illegal relatives here for additional votes.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Yeah, the Diaz-Balarts are big powerbrokers in Miami, and yes, Lehtinin is related to the Castros. I don't see what can be done about them, unless there's some anti-amnesty Hispanic Republican in the district I don't know about.
    In that area of Miami they vote along ethnic lines. I had a Cuban professor who boasted that you shouldn't even bother to run for a judge if you are not Cuban.
    I don't know about the city itself, but the surrounding areas are a lot less Cuban than they used to be. A lot more Puerto Ricans, Colombians, and Nicaraguans.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I don't know about the city itself, but the surrounding areas are a lot less Cuban than they used to be. A lot more Puerto Ricans, Colombians, and Nicaraguans.
    Colombians are very cozy with the Cubans. In fact this whole Dream Act fiasco started with the Gomez brothers who came to the United States with their parents from Colombia on visas. They over stayed by around 15 years and were being deported. The sons were going to Miami Dade College and Lincoln Diaz-Balart got the sons visas to stay. The president of the college another Cuban had a role in it as well. In fact he is lobbying to have the Dream Act passed.
    Then you have to look at the fact with the exception of Puerto Ricans there are alot of illegal from South and Central America in the area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Especially from Ecuador. The stream from Brazil has tapered off-because of the robust economy over there-and Colombia isn't as bad as it was, but there are still a lot of illegal aliens from S. America.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12