Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Motor-voter registration is ONE favorite ploy to register voters, and ONLINE registration is ANOTHER! EITHER way, there's SURE to be SOME NON-citizen applicants--legal AND illegal--among the citizens!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    PatriotofPast wrote:
    Most of those votes came from the Reservations, and MANY were found to be invalid (names of children, dead persons ect.)

Does that mean that the Reservations are filled with illegals? Please explain, as I know some folks in Fla. were selling tribal membership in a North Dakota tribe which was proven non-existent.
    [/quote]

EXACTLY!!! Thune did not protest because he had already planned to run against Tom Daschle. If he would have recounted... He would have won.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    My question is: how many of these 1.4 million newly-registered Hispanic/Latino voters are legal citizens, which are the only ones allowed to vote, and how many just took advantage of the motor-voter sign-ups?
    EXACTLY my thoughts after reading it.

Possibly some leaving willingly and some being deported, are a big part of those registered voters.
    Can they do absentee ballotfrom Mexico?
    Dont give them any ideas!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

We are no longer a Democracy. We do not have any elections that aren't rigged anymore....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Possibly some leaving willingly and some being deported, are a big part of those registered voters.
    Can they do absentee ballotfrom Mexico?[/b]
    I don't think so, I think the only Americans overseas allowed to vote are in the military.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For those interested, Palm Beach County thinks it has found about 3,500 lost ballots, lost it is believed during the hasty recount of an Aug. 26 judicial race.
    I've posted the url as even the print version of the story (usually a cleaner copy) is full of ads and non-relevant garbage :

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politic...11recount.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: List From Latino/Hispanics Wanted???

Can you believe that 1.4 million Latinos have been registered over the past year?
    Meanwhile, probably more than twice as many non-Latinos have registered:

Voter excitement, always up before a presidential election, is pushing registration through the roof this year -- with more than 3.5 million people rushing to join in the historic balloting, according to an Associated Press survey.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/06/ ... index.html

This is an old number from May, by now it is probably over 4 million registered. Subtract the 1.4 million Latinos and you have 2.6 million non-Latinos.

Also there is go to be a big dip in Latino registration next year, since lots of them got citizenship before the filing fee went up.

JAK
    Many people do not vote. What we need is for Americans to start voting.
    If you haven't in the past then you should start. You can do an absentee ballot if you want to vote from home...but we need our fellow Americans to VOTE!!!! So that WE can dilute the illegal alien vote that this corrupt government is closing their eyes to!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I don't think so, I think the only Americans overseas allowed to vote are in the military.
    So can US citizens living or working overseas.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    So can US citizens living or working overseas.
    Does the government verify they are actually citizens?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast