Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Little Chat With One Of My State Senators

I just wanted to share this with you.

No matter where you live, everyone in this country is at risk of being overrun by illegal aliens. This disease is spreading faster than rust on a northeastern car. Idaho is no exception. Although the southern part of the state is already flooded with illegal aliens, the northern part where I live has so far escaped the masses. At least for now. But with the state of Washington putting the squeeze on employers, we are now beginning to see more of them on this side of the border. The county sheriff's office tells me there has already been a few crimes committed here by illegals. SOSADFORUS and I have been discussing what to do about this problem in our community before it gets out of hand.

So, today I decided to call one of our state Senators. I called him at home and he actually answered the phone himself. After I voiced my concerns at length, he informed me that he was totally against illegal immigration and that Idaho has already passed a bill that denies benefits to illegals. (I don't know how I missed that one) I said I was concerned about one employer in particular in our area who is hiring illegals and reminded him that the 1996 Immigration Law states that any employer who hires 10 or more illegal aliens is guilty of aiding and abetting criminals which is a felony. He was very interested when I told him about 287 (g) in Waukegan. I asked him if he could introduce a similar kind of legislation for our state. He said that it was very possible he could introduce something when they reconvened in January. He asked me to allow him time to do some research on Waukegan and said he would call me back when he returned from a trip. From our conversation I have no doubt he'll do just that. We'll see what happens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rock on Tiny...way to go....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The surprising thing was that this Senator wasn't even aware of the Waukegan thing going on. He said it was strange he hadn't heard anything on the news. I said that's because the news media only wants people to hear what they want to tell them. I told him I listened to the entire meeting live on the radio. He was very interested, especially when I mentioned that 287 (g) couldn't be argued by the ACLU because it was federal law.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sounds like a good guy.. perhaps you can also let him know that those senators etc.... who took a lax avenue in the beginning NOW have a huge problem on their hands... nip that shiz in the butt!

Well, from the research I have done on our Senators and Representatives here, I think they would pretty much listen to the people. Getting the people involved is the first step. We're going o work on that.

Tell your senator we need him here in the south.ASAP!!!!!!

I truly believe this is the ONLY way to fight this, is state by state, county by county. God knows our federal government is almost a hopeless cause.

I think it sends a stronger message to these illegals as well. They seem to get the local fights so much more. Just my feeling.

This Idaho state Senator's name is John Goedde if anyone wants to research him. I'd like to see him run for U.S. Senator against Craig.
    Anybody at this point would be better than Craig.

I love this story. Tinybobidaho, please keep us posted as to what happens. Unfortunately, many areas of Calif have been devastated by the illegal invasion and I would hate for this to happen to all of Idaho.

You're incredible! I can't believe you actually talked to a state senator. Good job!

I don't know if I would want to talk to my CA state senators, I'm afraid of what I might say.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast