Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GHB

Little did I realize

Several years ago I was involved in a bitter divorce. The woman I married was from a foreign country. We were married a year and a half. She was in the U.S. six mouths before I filed for divorce.

Little did I realize I was one of thousands of American men and woman who find out to late they where used as a tool to gain entry into the United States. This woman stole every legal and financial document from my home. I don’t even have a copy of my marriage certificate or the wedding video I paid for.

I foolishly give her thousands dollars in her home country, equivalent to ten years wages and a car valued at $12.000. Not including the legal fees bringing her to the U.S.

She did a very effective job convincing everyone she was the poor victim of an abusive husband. Despite the fact I filed for divorce without prejudice and refused the advice of my attorney to file a Protective order.

Claiming spousal abuse affects a woman’s visa status. A foreign woman can make any claim, even if false to the Immigration service and a man has no right to know or defend himself from these claims unless a criminal charge is filed.

Did my local, state and national government come to my aid, quite the opposite! In a tape recorded conversation with a Kansas City representative of Kansas Senator Brownback I was told “Maybe when she gets married again she’ll like this one betterâ€

These women can be found all over. This could have easily happened to you with an American woman as well. I don't consider these immigration cases rather stupidity cases. You should have gotten to know your wife before you married her. Plain and simple. Divorce cleans out most people financially and brings out the worst in people. What they say is true, You have to have loved someone to really know how to hurt them. That is why divorces are so traumatizing. Sorry, no sympathy from me. You're not a child, or even some love sick teenager. You should have known better.

GHB,

We hear from an American victim of this kind of fraud about once every two weeks on the ALIPAC phone lines and in our e-mail. Men and women alike are taken advantage of.

Americans are more alienated, lonely, and isolated than ever before with the divorce rates so high and the marriage rates so low. Illegal aliens are exploiting the hearts of many Americans just to get their foot in the door.

While ALIPAC cannot give legal advice, we advise the many victims we hear from to take the following steps.

1. Put a fraud alert on your credit file, change all financial passwords, and the physical locks on your property.

2. Inform ICE of what happened.

Other than that, we can only encourage people to seek legal counsel and raise awareness of the problem.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

I feel for you GHB! :(

Welcome to AliPac GHB..!

I'm glad you shared this with folks here.. No kidding, this NIGHTMARE needs to be addressed..! I know your tale, I have heard countless stories similar to yours.

I agree with Bettsie ONLY in the fact that [i]“..This could have easily happened to you with an American Woman as well..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!