Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A little help here Please...

This is a letter we 12 of us sent off to the police... Nothing as of yet has happened.. Except the black Saturn was impounded.. A new muffler has been put on and same tags but lives in a different neighborhood...

I called a talk show last night and explained the situation.. He ,the talkshow host, said get a Lawyer... OK now what kind of Lawyer ? What do we go to court for?? Do we sue the Zoning for not enforcing the laws??

I think the neighbors are up for this....
    The Letter.......
    [quote]Dear _________________:

We are writing to you to ask for your assistance in resolving an ongoing issue at 13 Edgemoor Road in Timonium.

In January 2007, the current occupants moved in. They are renting the home from the owners (Jennifer and Raymond Faddoul, who currently reside at 2 Belmullet Court, Unit 301, Timonium, Maryland) who moved out in December. Since the renters’ arrival, the peace and quiet of this neighborhood has been disrupted. They often play very loud music at all hours of the day night – often 3:00 and 4:00 AM. Sometimes it comes from inside the home and sometimes it comes from cars parked in their driveway – music blaring and the windows open. There is a constant stream of people coming and going all hours of the night. There are often 5 or more vehicles parked at this home overnight.

One vehicle in particular, a black Saturn – license tag MD 9CST94, has an after market muffler on it which is extremely loud. The driver of this vehicle seems to take pleasure in “getting on itâ€

There are at least seven (7) adults (5 males and 3 females), two (2) small children and one (1) teenager living in this single family home

5 and 3 = 8... I know this... I just changed it 2 seconds ago... The actual letter was 4 and 3.. But one more male moved in the last month....
    John

Cigar,

When I lived in San Diego, there was a house in my neighborhood just like the one you describe. The police came and went, but nothing ever changed. I contacted the owner of the home and threatened to call the Housing Authority (it was a Section 8 house....welfare housing). He refused to evict the tenants. The Housing Authority refused to take action without an arrest and conviction for a crime.

There was prostitution (teenage girls), drugs, and who-knows-what-else going on there. But NOBODY CARED. That was what was so frustrating to me. NOBODY CARED. I called every city/state agency I could, and nobody gave a damn. Many of them actually acted hostile toward me for complaining.

Building code violations, excessive noise, health cold violations, drug activity, prostitution...and yet nobody cared.

My advice to you...MOVE. If you can, get the hell out of there.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yea .. I know.. sad thing is housing is around 300k...

I know what you mean about the cost of housing. I owned a home in a once decent older neighborhood that had rapidly deteriorated because of landlords who had long-since moved up but held on to their older houses and rented them out to illegals through Section 8 (it's illegal in Caliornia to ask for immigration status when people apply for welfare housing). Landlords LOVE Section 8 tenants...most of the rent is paid by the government, so they're guaranted their rent!

I couldn't afford to move up in San Diego...a nice house in a better neighborhood would have cost me about $600,000.

That's why I had to move. And it's the best thing I ever did.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I don't want to Cut and Run... This is MY Country....

You shouldn't have to run, either. Get the names of the occupants of that miserable place, and all of you file a lawsuit. I'm sure there are some illnesses to some of you around there from lack of sleep, mental anguish, etc. They just might hightail it out of there if they think they have to go to court, especially if they are illegal aliens. I'd do everything I could to make them move before I gave up my home. Just ask around and find you a pitbull of a lawyer. That ought to do it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    I don't want to Cut and Run... This is MY Country....
    I agree. Too many people are doing that and that is why we are losing so many neighborhoods. The same thing is happening here.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This is the kind of thing that disgusts me - and no one pays attention. What the hell do they think they're doing not arresting these people and throwing them out of the neighborhood? It's a lawless society, obviously, right now. In the past, this would not have been tolerated by the police. Those people would have been out on their ears in a NY minute.

I think it has a lot to do with being PC about different "cultures" - oh, this is just part of their "culture" and we have to accept it. NO WE DON'T. We have laws about zoning, laws about disturbing the peace, laws about illegal aliens if that's what they are, etc.

Our government, from the top right on down to our police "protectors" are forcing us, the U.S. citizens, to accept this crap because we're supposed to be "diverse" and accept people who are just jerks, and nothing else. Why should we respect them at all or their so-called "culture" of living 25 people to a house? They should be thown out of the neighborhood.

I express much sympathy for you, and I do hope that you can find a good lawyer who can use our laws to get those people out.

Cigar this sounds like a typical gangbanger house. They can party all night because they don't have to go to work. IF you see a lot of traffic into and out of the house at night with cars pulling up, someone going up to the house and coming back, or someone from the house going out to the car and coming back and then the car driving away -- they're probably dealing drugs.

It might even be a good idea to call the police and just say you suspect people are dealing drugs out of the house. Stretching the truth on what you've seen to get action isn't a bad idea either. Maybe you could say you saw what you thought was a gun stuffed in someone's pants when they bent over. Get creative, because it ISN'T going to get better unless you and your neighbors take action.

I've seen neighborhoods go down the tubes quick when people like this move into a neighborhood. When most of the good people leave the neighborhood guess what kind of people move into the neighborhood?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada