Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Little Idea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This man cannot be trusted. He definately has something going on behind the scenes. He is just trying to point our view in one direction while he is stabbing us in the back in another. This man does not deserve any credit of any kind...and the sooner all Americans realize that the better off we will be! ... at least in my opinion!
    Dead Solid Perfect!

I just watched the Saturday Lou Dobbs show, Kitty Pilgrim was the host tonight.
    Here are a couple of direct quotes from the transcripts. Sorry folks I will not be sending any letter of thanks to this administration.

SYLVESTER: Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez acknowledged the administration has not given up hope for a guest worker program and legalization of illegal aliens.

CARLOS GUTIERREZ, COMMERCE SECRETARY: It is clear there are jobs Americans are not willing to do or Americans are not available to do, and we need to acknowledge this reality.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    I say he doesn't need my thank you. He ought to thank US for not impeaching him.
    Very true!!!!!!!!!!!! Although, I think if it was left up to the will of the American people he would already be impeached.

Why hasn't someone done a study or a survey of all those who have lost jobs to illegals, those who couldn't get jobs because of bi-lingual, or those who have seen their pay remain stagnant or reduced. For instance, a dozer operator couldn't get a job, here locally, because he was only offered $8.00 an hour as opposed to the $14.00 he was making. Please don't tell me nobody is willing to work in fast food anymore. Locally, 5 years ago, all our local fast food joints were all American staffed and now you would be hard-pressed to find one that has a majority of Americans, if any.

the forum liberal thinks he is doing this so that the republican party does not get another whoppin in 08. I think they will follow through. I just read the GAO report on worksite enforcement circa 06 and almost all recommendations are what Chernoff outlined.

I agree we need to support tougher sanctions outlined by DHS and the White House.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12