Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A little sarcasm. Modest expectations for trip to Mexico!

Here is a letter to the editor of a newspaper:

Modest expectations for trip to Mexico:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family. We plan to walk across the border from the United States into Mexico.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way we do here. I will be expecting the following:

-- Free medical care for my entire family.

-- English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

-- All government forms printed in English.

-- English-speaking teachers for my kids, as well as classes on American culture and history and free breakfast and lunch.

-- The American flag flying atop the school's flagpole, with the Mexican flag flying below it.

-- A Mexican driver's license so I can have easy access to government services.

I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws. I expect that all Mexican police officers will speak English.

I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put flag decals on my car and have a gigantic celebration on July Fourth. I do not want to hear any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes; labor laws and tax laws shouldn't be enforced. I expect all Mexicans to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me or about the strain I might place on their economy.

I know these are modest expectations because we already do all these things for all the people who come to the United States from Mexico.
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

Hilarious!!

This has been posted several times already and it is in my e-mail about five times a day. LOL I've pretty much got it memorized now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I just called 1-800-44-MEXICO (1-800-44 63942) (visit mexico tourism) and said that I was going to do the things listed above. I guess they didnt really understand as they offered to give me free info on schools and hospitals in Mexico. They didnt get it when I said I was just going to walk across the border - no tourist visa needed lol

I called them back and explained that Americans will be boycotting Mexican travel and mexican goods...they claimed mexico was stopping illegal immigration lol...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

they claimed mexico was stopping illegal immigration lol...
    ROFLMAO!!!!! I wonder how many comic books they printed up this month to pass out at the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that letter is being sent to the president and senators as well.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    they claimed mexico was stopping illegal immigration lol...
    ROFLMAO!!!!! I wonder how many comic books they printed up this month to pass out at the border.
    Americans should pass out similar comic books. With fun old version matricula cards, and a coupon for a free passport photo and lamination of it at any kinko's.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!