Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Locals Not Happy about the Protest Marches

Decided to go out this morning and check several local business and see how people where responding to these protests.
    1st stop was a local UPS store where I asked what do you all think of these illegal invaders protesting and demanding in our streets. I got an ear full for the next 30 minutes. General consensus they do not have the right to protest, they are illegal, they are hurting our economy by taking local construction jobs. Also in general agreement Burr and Dole have to go.
    Next stop was a Beauty/Barber shop, here for 30 minutes I heard the same and more about illegals getting treatment at hospitals and one lady needing surgery being an American can not afford it. Burr and Dole need to be out.
    Next I hit the range to do a little shooting. Well I go to shoot for 30 minutes the next hour the fellows there were on the illegal immigration/protest subject. I will not repeat some of the comments. But I can tell you Burr and Dole would not be welcome there.
    Then I hit a local Auto Parts store. Hi what do you all think about these illegal INVADERS protesting in your streets. I will again not repeat the words said. There were some comments about volunteering to go to the border, enough said there. Also I would suggest Burr and Dole not attempt to purchase any auto parts in that store.
    I would say that folks around here are hot and come election for Burr and Dole they may well be in deep popo for votes around here.
    Yes, I past out lots of ALIPAC cards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for sharing, now lets just hope those samr ppl will email, phone and fax their congressman and other leaders about theis Amnesty!

I figured to go again tomorrow and hit a couple or four more spots. Then Friday go back to the 1st group and rekindle the fire under the pot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My state has two Republican Senators and the local paper has reader comments about Monday's small protest for Amnesty here. There are 75 comments already, probably a record for the last few years, almost all from in-state and it's running about 10-1 against illegals gaining citizenship.

It would be VERY HELPFUL if ALIPAC could get the names of the Republican Senators who supported the compromise Amnesty bill, based on the Hagel-Martinez proposal. I read it was a lot.

try this site, enter your zip and you will find out how your rep voted.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/off ... istrict=07

The Senators never voted for the compromise (amnesty) bill, in fact for any bill once it left the Judicial committee. We need names to see if our Senators were included as supporters of the "compromise" bill.