Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great speech, LoneProtester! You are a true Patriot. Thank-you for your willingness to sacrifice and fight for our country. Our Founding Fathers would be proud!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Great speech, LoneProtester! You are a true Patriot. Thank-you for your willingness to sacrifice and fight for our country. Our Founding Fathers would be proud!
    Yes, I feel the same exact way as builditnow and the others have said. Best of luck with your fight.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Way to go Terry Funderburk of South Carolina - thank you for standing up for All American Citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW! Great speech!! LP: Did anyone get this on video? How was your speech received?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

working4change
    Excellent LP! Thank you for speaking out for all Americans. Yes..how was your speech received?

I was introduced by Jim Hanks as having gone down the rabbit hole like Alice did. lol The first thing I said was that I was still down that rabbit hole. I was kind of nervous at first but there were a lot of people that kept clapping and saying 'go go go Terry go". I kept it blunt and to the point because it was my day to rant. No politicians were invited to the one on the third. There were 3 cameras set up in front of the microphone so the video should be available soon, probably on youtube. Jim Hanks did an excellent job of organizing everything.

The tea party on the 4th was different. Gov. Sanford was disinvited and the speaker list included Sherri Few, Bill Conner and Nikki Haley. Nikki is Indian-American, very conservative and running for Governor next year. Bill Connor is a 4 time veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan (battalion commander) and is very charismatic when he speaks, he is very conservative also. He is running for Lt. Governor next year. He said that if it was up to him he would put concertina wire up and down the border. Sheri Few is running for a state seat next year. She spoke at my group meeting a few weeks ago and we converted her to our way of thinking. She has started this organization here and drafted a conservative document (much like Newt's in 1994) and has begun endorsing conservatives who adhere to the principles. Her site is www.standupsc.com if you want to check it out. I think that a lot of politicians here are going to be surprised next year. My local 9/12 common sense group has 16 members and two are planning on running for office next year also.
    I can't forget the main speaker on the 4th, it was Senator Jim DeMint and when he got up to the microphone everybody left the shade and moved up in masse on him. That's the kind of man or woman I want to see running in 2012. I just wish we had 2 senators like him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12