Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look at all of that traffic coming into our site!

Check out the web statistics for 4/6/2006!

Our website had 77,084 pages viewed in just one day.

That is amazing. All of our hard work over the last 19 months has created the largest archive on the Internet about illegal immigration. America is hungry for information about illegal immigration and they are finding it here.

Thanks to you, our volunteers and our contributors.

Even while we sleep tonight, the ALIPAC website is doing the job of educating the public!

We are on our way to setting a new monthly record this month! Special thanks to each of you that is reading our homepage news every day, voting in the online polls, and reading and posting avidly here in the Discussion Groups.

We salute you!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Look at all of that traffic coming into our site!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Check out the web statistics for 4/6/2006!

Our website had 77,084 pages viewed in just one day.

That is amazing. All of our hard work over the last 19 months has created the largest archive on the Internet about illegal immigration. America is hungry for information about illegal immigration and they are finding it here.

Thanks to you, our volunteers and our contributors.

Even while we sleep tonight, the ALIPAC website is doing the job of educating the public!

We are on our way to setting a new monthly record this month! Special thanks to each of you that is reading our homepage news every day, voting in the online polls, and reading and posting avidly here in the Discussion Groups.

We salute you!

W
    "America is hungry for information about illegal immigration and they are finding it here".
    Makes one wonder why we are having "Amnesty" shoved down our throat? What are all these people learning from of this site? I don`t see any changes that have made American a better place to live.American is becoming more and more like a "Third World Country" each and every day.
    I don`t think American will stand up untill it`s time to "Bear Arms".
    What are Americans passionate about anyway? I don`t see any passion expressed by Americans,in any way,outside of sports and maybe a lottery.
    Who are we kidding? American is doomed if we don`t get off our asses and do something,and stop talking,period!!
    I don`t know what it will take to get Americans into the streets to DEMAND that our leaders do their job and protect America.
    All other countries,in this country,are able to gather more than two of their countrymen at one time.
    We are doomed,due to the American attitude;"As long as they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do".How long do you think it will be before all of American is "Bothered"? Only when it`s too late.
    george bush,and his gang,are an embarrasement to this country,and we can`t find enough Americans to stop it.Like I said "Good Luck America"now that your own Government is against you.What do you say,we talk about it some more.

I don`t know what it will take to get Americans into the streets to DEMAND that our leaders do their job and protect America
    Why should we go to the streets? That has never been the way Americans handle their disgruntlements. They VOTE...they CALL....with the advent of the computer we FAX.

With 500,000 illegals in the streets in LA...100,000 in Chicago....etc and so on...IF we went to the STREETS there would be a bloodbath and most of us are quick enough to understand that.

The police in Ca. did NOT help the protesters there last year...the police in Nev. attempted to HELP the illegals stage an 'accident' to blame that elderly American couple...

Nope...NOT GOING TO THE STREETS...that's NOT my style.

However, do not EVER believe that I am NOT passionate about my citizenship...that I don't CARE about my country...I am QUITE passionate about learning all I can about those who would step up to lead our nation...even more passionate about a third party..

If that were NOT true you wouldn't find me on this forum with as much time as I can spare and some that I steal in order to keep up with the latest news and happenings...and my own fellow citizens pulses'.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Nope...NOT GOING TO THE STREETS...that's NOT my style.
    it's not my style either. But I have been harassing the governors office with phone calls and emails ... and have talked with Senator Jeff Sessions office.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

jcalex, I would prefer to be a bit more rational than to get out in the street picking a fight with someone. It has been proven that violence solves absolutely nothing.

You are right, if you are new to the cause, it looks like all the ranting and raving and calls, letters, threats to vote them out and ugly comments to and about them have done nothing. But we have, as a group, won many battles. And you have to fight the battles-- you have to accomplish things one step at a time -- before you can win the war. Keep that in mind.

Violence would only bring us down to their level.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone needs to remember that a lot of people may feel upset today, but taking to the streets other than in a PEACEFUL, LAWFUL PROTEST will never be supported by ALIPAC or most anti-illegal immigration organizations, if not all.

Our government will not tolerate it and we support our government's zero tolerance for ANYTHING other than peaceful and lawful protests.

Please keep in mind as we get through this difficult day, that ALIPAC will ban ANYONE, no matter if it's a person's first post or 4,000th post that even comes close to insinuating ANYTHING that even closely resembles any call to action which is unlawful. There will be no warning. Any person who breaks this rule will be banned on the spot. ALIPAC RULES make this CLEAR and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS.

We all understand how upset some people feel, and people are free to express that here. But it must be expressed in a manner which DOES NOT support or encourage any unlawful behavior or actions.

Please do not be offended. This rule applies to me just as much as to you, and I am upset too !!
    The senators telephone numbers and directions on how to particpate in taking appropriate action to stop amnesty are posted throughout the boards. Hang in there guys !! Go call a senator !!

got to hand it to you

Well William; I have to hand it to you, it is coming off as planned, and I continue to operate virally on this issue, apart from calls to the Reps, the writing of letters to papers in response to immigration articles is effective, and editors are more than willing to print well written, rational arguments. We are starting to turn the Ship of State, and may miss the iceburg.

What is really funny is that liberals I know are now clamoring over the vilivication of bush, they attack him relentlessly now, while promoting open borders. They are all over the map, and I chuckle when they beat down the very guy that supports almost everything they stand for.

The enemy is in disarray, their leaders wounded, give them no political quarter. Like fish in a barrel.

And Tom, he has regained my respect by FINALLY confronting the liberals in his party, and telling them basically to have off with themselves. Let us be careful, as Populists like Tom can be damaged by unscrupulous party hacks that have no interest in serving WE THE PEOPLE!!!

STAND READY!!! STEADY! STEADY!

AMERICA IS WAKING UP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

well, im ready to go to the streets. im not intimidated by a bunch of illegals.

if we dont go to the streets we appear weak. we should be demonstrating too. that is part of the problem, Americans are too comfy and cozy to get out in the streets, but the illegals sure as hell aren't. they make the government feel threatened. no one is talking about that, but why are the police letting them violate laws and not stopping them? someone is letting them demonstrate and going above and beyond the norm when it comes to tolerance. they are being overly tolerant because they are afraid of starting something with the illegals. they are scared of the powder keg it might create if they accidentally stirred up the hornet's nest.

this is precisely why we need to be out in the streets in great numbers. we need to make the illegals scared by our numbers, to do what our law enforcement will not do. i guarantee you that if we had 500,000 American citizens in the streets crying "NO AMNESTY" that we would see political gains much more than we already have.

Special thanks to each of you that is reading our homepage news every day, voting in the online polls, and reading and posting avidly here in the Discussion Groups.

We salute you!

NO!

Its us that want to thankyou for having this site and information available!

God Bless you and your staff for all the endless hours you have put in.

Before I found this place, I thought the whole F-n world had gone crazy, and nobody understood what I thought.

Thankyou!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast