Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We understand how you feel, Forks, and I think your estimation of the situation is exactly right. They are intimidating our government, but NOT EVERYONE in our government, thank God !!

Rest assurred we feel your frustrations and many if not all of your thoughts. This is a terrible thing that our country is being put through and those in our government who have sat by and allowed the situation to come to this should be ashamed of their negligence and traitorous behavior. It will not be forgotten anytime soon. The best thing they could do would be to do a 180 and correct their errors. Americans are forgiving people and we are asking that those who could correct this unbelievable situation to please do it and do it fast.

But for now all we can do is what we are doing and that certainly can and probably will include peaceful protests if it appears that it will take that.

Please don't feel frustrated Forks. WE had a good week and we won. The American people are very wonderful and great people, if I do say myself !! (I'm sorry for bragging a little bit World, but right now we need to brag a little because we are going through a very hard time).

The best thing you can do is to work hard for what you believe in, which is obviously our country. Many of us know that we will get through this and we will prevail. This is OUR country, and it is OUR job to see that what we believe is BEST and RIGHT for US is what will end up happening.
    Thank you for standing up and speaking out and for letting it be known just how you feel, because Forks, we share many if not all of your feelings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, Micman !! We really appreciate that and we are so glad that you are here too !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Going out into the streets may be end up in altercations. That is probably what the other side wants. This way they can call it a racial or anti-immigrant issue in order to garner more support. The open border and amnesty advocates have been trying to do that since day one. I think the best thing to do is to continue to dispel the bull perpetuated by Congress. The Senate bill is full of them.

Illegals don’t have to learn English; they have to demonstrate an effort to learn English.

They are not legalizing 12 million people; they are legalizing 12 million people and both their immediate and extended families. In 1986 we legalize 3 million people not 1 million that the government told us.

They are not adding thousands of new border agents; No they are authorizing thousands of new border agents. When Congress authorized 10,000 agents in response to the 9/11 commission, the freely spending White House could somehow only find money for 1500.

They will take six years to earn permanent residency; No there are numerous provisions that allow an employer and similar entities to assist them in getting around that if the employer states that they need them.

They must hold a job for continually for six years; only 7.2 million of the 12 million hold a job. The remaining 5 million are not all children. More like 1.6 million.

The agricultural provision says they must work 150 days in agriculture; They don’t tell you that the bill says one hour of work is considered a day.

It will stop exploitation. I do believe it is true that some shady business owners exploit them because they are able to threaten them using INS; however, employers will still be able to threaten them because if they lose their jobs they, along with their families, will supposedly deported. They do not know English, the way our system works, or where to go to for help in order to stop that.

When I look at how far ALIPAC has come in the last year it amazes me. I really thought this was going to be a side project of sorts. Not that I felt the issue was trivial, I just thought it would be something I could handle on top of my other projects and work!

When we started in Sept of 2004 there were about 20 groups on our side out there. Now there are over 200!

When we started in Sept of 2004, Proposition 200 in AZ was about the only move on the state ballot. Now take a look a the state initiatives all across the nation!

When we started in Sept of 2004, we were hard pressed to find 3 or 4 articles of interest about illegal immigration per day in the country. Look at it now! There are more articles being printed each day than we can find, locate, or store here!

I can tell you for a fact that coursing through the ALIPAC website and through our national e-mail list that there are people that are taking action. In fact, the list is quite impressive from what I know but will not reveal the specifics due to our Privacy Policy.

We have increased the long term memory of the Internet on this issue with our site.

When an American decides they will start searching for information about illegal immigration, the ALIPAC website is one of the places they are most likely to find.

The messages found here and found in our platform are now on the lips of talk radio show hosts, law makers, and other leaders and activists.

There are candidates out there that have decided to run because of our work. There are other candidates that are seeking and using information and messages they find here in their campaigns already. There are others that will need this information.

Our opposition knows us. They know our name... ALIPAC.

W

It was a link someone included on a post on a Yahoo board that brought me over to ALIPAC.

Posts on Yahoo boards seem to be running consistently 75%+ opposed to Amnesty, and 95%+ for better border security. That contrasts very sharply with polling results, which puzzles me.

I believe the results depend on who paid to have the polling done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12