As President Fox was sitting around thinking about what his country could offer as post hurricane Katrina "aide" to the U.S., I wonder if sending OIL ever crossed his mind? Considering the fact that we NEED it and they have PLENTY of it, one would think it would be a no-brainer, especially given the fact that the U.S. "aides" 20 million illegal Mexican invaders...on a daily basis.

After much thought, President Fox concluded that what the U. S. really needs now is:

A Mexican army convoy of nearly 200 people crossed the border into the United States yesterday to bring aid to victims of Hurricane Katrina, becoming the first Mexican military unit to operate on US soil since 1846.

The unarmed soldiers, physicians, nurses, and dentists aboard the convoy wore green uniforms with yellow armbands that said ''Humanitarian Aid" in Spanish.
I dont know about you but, considering Wiley Fox's ways (not to mention Senor Bush's record of blantant complicity) I smell the Mexican version of a Trojan horse.

Hmmm? I wonder how many folks will be lining up for the chance to say AHHHHHHH..to a Mexican dentist? Weeooweeoo...I just gave myself chills!