Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

LOS ANGELES GANG MEMBER ADDED TO FBI’S LIST TOP TEN MOST

LOS ANGELES GANG MEMBER ADDED TO FBI’S LIST OF TEN MOST WANTED FUGITIVES FOR 2000 ATTACK ON TWO LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES - REWARDS OFFERED

A fugitive from Los Angeles wanted for a brutal attack on two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Deputies during a routine traffic stop has been added to the FBI’s List of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, announced J. Stephen Tidwell, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI in Los Angeles. Assistant Director Tidwell and Sheriff Lee Baca made the announcement at a joint press conference on the 57th Anniversary of the FBI’s List of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives.

Emigdio Preciado, Jr., a.k.a. “Junior,” “Trigger,” “Spooky,” and “Snyper,” the alleged triggerman in the September 5, 2000 attack in Whittier, California, is the 485th person to be added to the FBI’s historic list. On that date, Deputies Michael Schaap and David Timberlake were on patrol in Whittier, California, in a marked Sheriff’s patrol car when they saw a 1979 Chevrolet van traveling toward them. As the van approached, the deputies noticed the van’s headlights were not functioning properly and proceeded to stop the driver of the vehicle. When the van came to an abrupt stop, the deputies came under immediate attack from a burst of automatic gunfire. The gunman, one of four occupants traveling in the vehicle, appeared from an open door in the van, according to Sheriff’s detectives. Preciado, an American citizen, was identified as the shooter.

Deputy Timberlake was fortunate to escape the gunfire without injury; however, Deputy Schaap was shot in the forehead and was severely injured. Preciado and the other occupants of the van fled the scene after the shooting and although the weapon was not found, detectives did recover twenty one rounds from an assault rifle at the crime scene.

On November 9th, 2000, numerous local warrants were filed against Preciado, a documented member of the Southside Whittier Mexican street gang, and three other defendants in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

On January 29, 2001, a provisional warrant for Preciado’s arrest was filed in Mexico City by the United States Office of International Affairs at the United States Embassy, Mexico City.

In August 2001, after detectives with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department had determined that Preciado had fled the state of California, the FBI obtained a federal warrant after Preciado was charged with Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution, in violation of Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 1073.

While Preciado has remained at large, three of the four occupants in the van have been captured; one in Mexico and two in South Whittier, California. At the time of the shooting, Preciado was wanted by the State Department of Parole for violation of the terms of his parole relative to a narcotics violation.

“ The brutal assault on these deputies, or on any police officer, is an affront to every citizen who relies on law enforcement for protection,” said Assistant Director in Charge, Steve Tidwell. “These men and women are the front line in combating street crime and senseless attacks against them - such as the one allegedly committed by Emigdio Preciado - will not be tolerated.”

“This is an important step in bringing this criminal to justice,” said Sheriff Lee Baca. “Deputy Sheriff Michael Schaap was shot in the face during a traffic stop nearly seven years ago. Thankfully, Deputy Schaap survived this unprovoked attack, but it is another harsh reminder that there is nothing routine about law enforcement. Emigdio Preciado will be caught and prosecuted to the full extent under the law. Make no mistake about that. He will be apprehended.”

Preciado has been featured by local media outlets in Los Angeles and nationally, on the television show, “America’s Most Wanted” but has eluded capture. Preciado has an extensive criminal history including narcotics and firearms violations, a 1992 arrest for murder, robbery, grand theft and receipt of stolen property. Preciado is a career criminal and repeat offender.

Emigdio Preciado is described as an Hispanic male, 37 years old, with brown hair and brown eyes. Preciado is 5’5” and when last seen, 180 pounds. Although Preciado was last seen with a horizontal scar on his left ear, a black mole below his right eye, and tattoos of “Susana” and “Alexa” on his left chest, he may have had plastic surgery to remove the scars and tattoos.

The Los Angeles County Supervisor’s Office recently raised the reward offered for the capture of Preciado, to $50,000. As a member of the FBI’s List of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, the FBI is also offering a reward of up to $100,000 for Preciado’s capture.

Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Emigdio Preciado is urged to contact their local FBI office or police department.
    Internationally, citizens with information about Preciado are asked to contact the nearest United States Embassy.

http://losangeles.fbi.gov/pressrel/2007/la031407.htm

Post it south of the border. You know they ran back across.

Well doesn't he just look like the fine shining example of those folks who just want to work and has good family values.
    I wonder what villagrosa will have to say about this fine outstanding LA non-citizen.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Thats some Good edit work, to whom ever did it Thank you I can get stuff on my weeb site to wrk but forsme reson it never show up hear hummmm?
    Somone call me, I mean IM me and teach me a little,
    I Have many on the list that we could possible post each week maybe we could have a thread to show the

MOST WANTED or SCUM BAG OF THE WEEK
    what do you guys think,
    I feel it could be most helpfull.